CHAPTER 17

Please ignore the mistake....

Having the permission of his dad, taehyung stay the night in Jeon mansion feeling glad that he can  atleast look after his bun who is now a little better. but to his luck taehyung have to stay in guest room because before marriage they can't share a room, yes ofcourse they share a room in jungkook's privet cabin but nobody know about it.

After the dinner taehyung and his in laws bid good bye to jungkook's hyungs who also stay for the dinner, but because of work they have to go home. Taehyung wish mr and mrs Jeon good night and head towards jungkook's room as he have to feed him medicine.

Taehyung open the door and the first thing he saw is jungkook staring at the door while cutely hugging a pillow to his chest. He smile and come closer to him." What my bun is doing hmm?" Taehyung coo at him and tickle under his chin making jungkook giggle loudly.

He kiss him on his cheeks and sit next him, jungkook also get up and hug taehyung placing his head on his chest."did you take your medicine bun?" Taehyung said, checking his temperature as it's was lot better.
"No, I was waiting for you, why you didnt come fast?" Jungkook pout looking at him feeling sad as he was waiting for so long because he ate dinner before taehyung so he had to wait for taehyung to finish his dinner.

"I'm sorry bun, I was talking to hyungs." Taehyung said getting up and grabbing the medicine box and take out the medicine jungkook need. He pour a glass of water and help jungkook to take his medicines.

After the medicine the ravenette sit there watching taehyung arranging his room and putting stuff in there right place. He let out a yawn feeling sleepy but still he wants to say something to taehyung"baby?"

"Yes bun." Taehyung hummed still arranging his clothes as jungkook's room was a little messy due to his health."baby I was thinking about something." Jungkook said nervously as he don't know if taehyung will like it or not.

"What bun?" Taehyung look at him gently as the cloth loosely hanging on his hand that he was folding.
" I-i wanted to get a tattoo and a piercing." Jungkook said looking at taehyung with his big bambi eyes that was shining with nervousness as he don't if taehyung is fond of tattoo or not.

Seeing his nervous expression he
place the cloth on table and approach him, he smile at him and get up on the bed sitting on jungkook lap.
On habit jungkook also place his hand around taehyung's waist pulling him more closer. "Why are you nervous about it bun?" He ask softly pushing jungkook's hair from his forehead.

"If you don't like the idea of getting a tattoo and piercing that's why." The ravenette look at him with a pout.
Taehyung chuckle, squeezing his cheeks softly." Bun, I'm an artist and I like every kind of art and tattoo is also art right? then how can I not like it hm, and if my bun is getting one then I will obviously like it." Taehyung said smooching his cheeks loudly.

"Really, I was thinking about getting a tattoo for so long but I never get time." Jungkook was really happy, now as he know taehyung's thought he will get one as soon as possible.
"It's ok bun, whenever you get time you can go okey. But bun you have so many piercing already, why you want to get another one?" Taehyung ask confusely, touching his earings and also counting how many he have.

" Actually I was thinking getting a eyebrows piercing." Jungkook said shyly rubbing his neck with a shy smile. Taehyung eyes get wide just thinking about jungkook getting a eyebrows piercing, his whole face get blushy thinking jungkook will look so hot with his tattoo and piercing.

A smirk form on jungkook's face as he watch taehyung's face getting red. He clearly know what his baby is thinking."why you blushing so beautifully hmm my baby?" He said with a teasing smirk rubbing his hand up and down on taehyung's back.