CHAPTER 14

Please ignore the mistake.......

The day have finally come to an end, and taehyung decided to cook something for dinner, jungkook also wanted to help him to cook dinner but he doesn't know how to cook.

That's why right now he is sulking in the leaving room with face a pouting mess while watching tv as taehyung shoo him away from the kitchen,
Because he was only distracting him from cooking.

Time to time jungkook was taking glance of taehyung who humming in the kitchen while cooking, but oh man he was still looking so beautiful..

Taehyung thought to cook some delicious ramen with some beef bulgogi and kimchi with mandu for his bun as he wants his bunny to eat deliciously and be healthy

He was humming in his own rhythm going this corner to that corner grabbing evrything he need. He was really happy coming here' away from all those noisy city, and also because jungkook can get a few days of rest as his bunny really work hard all day.

He was so into in his own cooking that he didn't notice that someone decided to interrupted to his doing.
He slightly flinch when two strong arms wrapped around his waist.
His face break into a small smile as he place the spatula he was holding on the counter and look behind him to see jungkook who was smiling at him with romantic eyes.

Taehyung smile softly at him and flick his chin finding jungkook always really cute like a bunny, no matter whatever he do. He place a soft kiss on jungkook's cheek and again started to cook his dinner.

But jungkook didn't get satisfied with just a small peck as he want more of taehyung's attention, he tug him more towards his chest while running his nose on taehyung's neck sensually sniffing his favourite scent.

Taehyung just shake his head at his finance who just want his attention all the time." Bun not now, I'm trying to cook here." Taehyung said when he feel the other sucking and licking his neck, he slightly push him away but still he didn't move.

"Mhm then stop cooking and give attention to me." Jungkook said, creasing his waist with one hand while the other hand was tightly holding him in place. But taehyung let out a giggle feeling ticklish sensetion on his body as he shy away from jungkook.

Taehyung stop the gas and trun around to face jungkook who again hug him placing his head between his neck as he let out a sigh of relief.
Taehyung softly smile at him as he see his peaceful face, he slowly started to run his fingers on the ravenette soft shiny hair. " Bun go take a shower, the dinner is about to get ready."

Jungkook just hummed, nuzzling his face more into taehyung's neck, seeking more affection from him.

"Bubba go freshen up, I know you are tired after the long driving.......... come on bun go while I set the dinner." Taehyung softly push jungkook from him but the younger just whine not wanting to leave his comfort zone.
But after receiving a stern face from taehyung he silently leave the kitchen with a sad pout on his face.