CHAPTER 13

Please ignore the mistake.....

"Mom please! Just one call, please." Mrs Jeon rubbed her forehead in stress as she again heard her son's whining. From morning jungkook is annoying her to call mr kim and tell him about jungkook and taehyung's plan for weekends.

The mid age lady let out a sigh and look at jungkook with a done face who was sitting beside her on the sofa.

"Why are you annoying me, you can just call him on your own and ask permission.." mrs Jeon said glaring at his son. Jungkook just make an innocent face eyes glittering with pleading as he scoot closer to his mom.

"Mom just one call please. Taehyung also ask permission but his dad didn't said anything, that's why I'm asking you, mom please wouldn't you do this for your dear son." Jungkook Said blinking his eyes innocently at Mrs jeon. She place the magazine on the table that she was reading and grab her phone.

"Ok I will call him, but I'm doing this for my dear son-in-law not for you."
Jungkook pout at his mom's saasy remark but nevertheless smile after watching her dialing mr kim's number.

Mrs Jeon shake her head at jungkook's sily smile as she stand up and went a little away from sofa waiting for other line to pick up.

"Hello."

"Hello Mr Kim."

"Oh Hello Mrs jeon, how are you?"

"I'm good mr Kim, how are you and how is mrs kim.." mrs Jeon said with a smile looking at jungkook who was staring at her with anxious eyes..

"I'm good and everyone is also very good, tell me mrs jeon, how you remember me."

"Actually mr Kim I wanted to ask you, did taehyung said something about his plan with jungkook."

"Yes mrs jeon, he told me this morning about Thier plan."

"And I hope you give permission to taehyung."

"Well mrs jeon, I'm a bit hesitate with this plan, as you know they are not even marriade yet and they want to live alone for some days before marriage."

"Mr Kim I understand what are you saying but I trust my jungkook more then anything, and I know they wouldn't do anything before marriage if that's whats you are concern about."

Mrs Jeon said with a calm voice understanding mr Kim's nervousness, but she get confused when she hear mr kim's chuckle from other line.

"Haha I'm not concern about that mrs Jeon, it's their life they are now finance, they can do whatever they want. I'm just a little scared where they will go and live on their own. I know it just about few days but still I'm a bit unsure."

"I know how you feel mr kim, but you don't have be worried, they will be alright, jungkook will be with him all the the time. Just give them permission to spent the days together."

"Mhm ok mrs Jeon, if you say so. But they have to come home after two days."

"Ok and thank you Mr Kim, please tell taehyung to go get ready jungkook will pick him up at 3 pm. Again thank you very much, and say hi to mrs kim for me."

Mrs Jeon cut the call with a smile on her face and look at jungkook who was jumping on the sofa with a big bunny smile on his face. He jump down and hug his mom in excitement.

"Thank you, thank you mom, you are the best."

"Ok ok, now leave me and pack the things you need you big baby." Jungkook break the hug and nod at his mom as he kiss her on the cheeks and run towards his room jumping on his step. Leaving him mom who was laughing at his son's childish behaviour.