CHAPTER 52

Taehyung was feeling a lot better after spending the days in his parents house and he was also able to accept the flows in his body with open heart, which really help him to go on in his life with happy memories and bright smile. He was glad that he could spend some special moments with his parents and husband but at the same time he was also missing his parents in law so much in those days.

And after thinking that he spend enough time with his parents, he insists jungkook to return to thier sweet home back to thier parents.
And who was jungkook to denied to his beautiful husband who he love the most in this world. So after spending three days the couple finally returned to their home.

And it already been one day that they returned home and jungkook also went to the office to finish his incomplete paper works as he was also getting many calls from his office and secretary.

Meanwhile taehyung was also spending his whole day in his home studio to paint some beautiful paintings and art, to serene his mind and heart and seeing his goofy self being returned mrs jeon and Mr jeon also finally felt at happy.

It's was four in the evening when taehyung come out of the bathroom freshly shower after painting whole day in his studio. He hummed a sweet song while getting dress in a black shirt of jungkook and a loose denim short to breath properly. He let his hair dry naturally to create that fluffy look and being satisfied with himself he sat on the bed with the TV remote and some snacks to watch some movies and wait for jungkook to come back home.

He lean his body on the head board and place snack on his lap to munch on it while watching the movie.

He giggle wholeheartedly through out the movie and he was so indulge in it that he didn't notice when the door of his room open and a sulking raventte come inside with pouty lips. It was then when the younger place his bag on the sofa and look at him with puppy eyes.

"Huh, bun you are home already?"

Taehyung ask with confusion as it was only five in the evening and jungkook was already home but seeing his sulking face he coo and again ask."what happened to my baby hmm?"the beauty rise his brow making the younger more pouty.
"There was so much work at office and I'm feeling so tired and you didn't even come downstairs to greet me." Jungkook whine and slowly open his tuxedo one by one.

"Ohh my Bubba I was watching the tv that's why I didn't notice and you didn't inform me that you will come home soon my love." Taehyung said in gentle voice and with a beautiful smile. Hearing him the raventte didn't say anything further and just silently change his clothes in losse tshirt and pant and seeing him taehyung also put his focus on the movie.

The raventte pout noticing that taehyung didn't give him enough attention so he thought to stay sulky at taehyung but seeing he also wants cuddles and kisses he thought otherwise and silently walk around the room and climb on the bed. He whine softly for his attention and seeing taehyung smile he quickly climb between his open lap and sat in sideways position to not put his weight on taehyung's leg.

 He whine softly for his attention and seeing taehyung smile he quickly climb between his open lap and sat in sideways position to not put his weight on taehyung's leg