CHAPTER 33

Warning- extreme fluff ahead, you guys can get diabetes..
_______________________________________

Taehyung look down at his hand in which have a glass of warm milk and again look at thier room door and with a sigh and a gentle smile resting on his face he open the door and enter thier room. but he frown in confusion when his eyes didn't land on his sulking bunny. He look around the room and place the glass on the table and cover it with the lid and walk towards the balcony.

He walk between the curtains which was swaying in the rhythm of slightly cold breeze and come on the balcony but still couldn't find his husband. He tilt his head in confusion like where can his bun go but look behind when he hear the sound of swing. He softly smile seeing his bun siting on the big swing, hugging his knees and resting his face on his knees with close eyes.

Taehyung look at him in aww because jungkook was looking so peaceful and mesmerizing in the moon light and the swaying white curtains around him was making him look like an angel. But he know his bun is not in peace his mind is a mess now. His heart is craving for taehyung's love.
And taehyung is always here to give his bun all the love and care he need.

He smile and walk closer to jungkook and gently run his hand on his soft hair. The ravenette open his eyes feeling someone's gentle touch. He look up from his knees and found taehyung's gentle eyes smiling at him.
"Bun?" Taehyung softly call his name not to make the younger more emotional.

But Jungkook sadly look away and free his legs from his grip."baby, wouldn't you look at me hmm?" Taehyung again said and cupped jungkook's face and made him look up."I'm sorry my bun, I know I made you feel like I'm neglecting you but it's not like that bun, you know I will always be here hmm." Taehyung whisper softly while creasing jungkook's cheeks very gently.

Jungkook look up with sad eyes and a small pout come on his lips."I-i don't like it." Jungkook said and lean into taehyung's touch more."what bubba tell me?" Taehyung said and pull the younger in his embrace making jungkook hide his face in his soft belly.

"I don't like anybody to take your attention from me I don't care if it's a baby or adult, I-i don't l- like it. Those moments are o-only for me, I don't wanna share it With nobody, those are mine only m-mine. Only I have the rights on those, on you please." Jungkook mumbled in broken sad voice as he hide his face more in taehyung's stomach.

Taehyung smile with fond eyes and grab jungkook's face and made him lok up at." Bun my bub, no one can take my attention from you. You are my precious little bunny, my bun, right? Then how can you feel like it hmm?" Taehyung said making jungkook nod his head but still the younger's eyes glisten with tears.

"B-but I don't like it, you d-didn't even call m-me one time. You were-." Jungkook whisper while sniffing but got cut off by taehyung."shhh my baby, I know, I know my bun and I'm so sorry because of that I made my guggie sad but bubba I was a little busy today otherwise I always calls you right " taehyung whisper gently and bend down a little to kiss jungkook's red cute nose.

"I will never do that again, will always make sure that my bun is not feeling neglected." Taehyung said and give another kiss to jungkook's forehead.
He give him a gentle smile and crease his cheeks softly making jungkook a smile little but still his face was down but taehyung exactly know but will make him happy.

"Come bun, it's time to sleep, let's go inside." Taehyung said giving another kiss to jungkook's cheek and tired to pull him from the swing but the younger stop him."no I don't wanna go inside, wanna sleep here." Jungkook said and fold his legs on the swing."but guggie, it's cold out here, we can't sleep here bun you will get cold." Taehyung said and again tired to pull the younger.

"No, I wanna sleep here, the wind is so soothing." Jungkook said with a pout and trun his face away from taehyung who sigh and leave jungkook's hand."ok then." He said and started to move towards his room but jungkook quickly grab his hand to stop him." Where are you going, don't leave me alone." The younger said with sad eyes thinking that taehyung will leave him alone and sleep inside.