CHAPTER 21

Please ignore the mistake...

After the dinner everyone went to sleep but the boys thought to enjoy their time outside in the garden beside the fireplace. They sat on the sofa circling the fireplace, under the open clear sky that was shining with bright star.

Jungkook as always quickly went to sit beside taehyung thinking someone will take his place away. Taehyung chuckle at him and flick his chin when the younger shift closer to him and hug him from the side, kissing his cheeks making the hyung coo at them as they were looking so cute together.

Hours of talking and laughing they decided to go inside seeing that it's was getting late. But then suddenly jimin remember something and told them to take thier seat again." Guys we didn't decided where to go tomorrow?" He ask with kind of shock face and rise eyebrow.

The boys frown and give him all the attention beside jungkook who was obviously busy nibbling taehyung's neck. The hyung get busy in thinking where to go because there is so many places to visit in this island but where to start.

"Hyung I think we should go to the beach tomorrow." Taehyung suggest as he gently push jungkook away from his neck making the younger pout as he whine and again hide his face in his neck.

Ignoring the younger's childish behaviour the hyung's nod their head  agreeing with the idea."I was also thinking the same tae but the problem is which beach. There is so many beaches here in this island." Jimin again question as taehyung nod his head in understanding.

"I think we should go to the Oahu north shore beach, that place is really good for swimming and also less crowded so we don't have be worried about much people." Namjoon suggest looking at everyone and trying really hard to ignore the loud smooching sound that jungkook was giving taehyung.

"Yaa you brat, can't you stay calm for a while, yours hyungs is sitting here atleast have some shame." Jin who was watching his act for a while couldn't hold himself anymore and scold him playfully.

But our bunny as always ignore him and again goes to kiss his finance but the older place his hand on jungkook's chest stopping him and give him a warning look.
"Bun shouldn't you listen to what jin hyung is saying hmm? And all the hyung's are here then why are you being naughty?"

Taehyung rise his brow at him as he gesture him to sit properly.
Seeing his scolding gaze the ravenette sit straight while murmuring sorry to jin who nod his head at him.  Jungkook's face fell as he avoid taehyung's gaze and said in small voice."i-i just w-wanted to spent some time with you as you will go to your room after this."

The hyungs smile at his complaint but also feel a little bad for him because they can't share a room before marriage. Taehyung who was listening to his word carefully coo at his cute little pout."aww my bubba, why are so sad hmm, tomorrow we are going to spent our all the time together then why this sad face hmm."

He said and pull him to his embrace. Jungkook just hummed and also hug him tightly while pouting.

"Ummh as I was saying earlier how about we go to Oahu north shore and while going there an early morning drive to Oahu is the most beautiful view you could ever scene." Namjoon said again after jungkook's mood become happy.

"I think we should go per joonie's plan. I also went there and I must say Oahu is worth visiting." Yoongi also put his thought after hearing namjoon.

"Ohk then, tomorrow we will visit Oahu beach so get early and don't forget to pack your swimming outfits because after a title tour we are going to swim." Hoseok said cheerfully making everyone chuckle and causing them to nod their head in agree.