This scandal was not only affected Li Changfeng, but the crew of “My Husband is a Scumbag” was also implicated. The web drama was originally scheduled to be released in November. However, because of this news, the production will need to make some changes, it’s impossible to air according to the original schedule.

The netizens who have been following this story expressed their sympathy for Jiang Tang but also took pleasure in Li Changfeng misfortune.

[Tang’s fans gathering place: Tang Tang’s first drama. Feel sorry for her.]

[Huodahuerni: Most likely it will not be broadcast. Feel sorry for Jiang Tang.]

[Mineral water: I am just a passer-by and starting to feel sorry for Jiang Tang. I’m looking forward to watching her drama.]

[Tang Mei’er my wifey: Where are the people who criticize Jiang Tang before? Now that your master is arrested, what are you waiting for why don’t hop out?]

[Router: They would hit with a hammer if they dare to hop. Li Chanfeng is finished this time. He will never recover from drug scandal.]

[LIttle snowflake lalala: Tsk tsk tsk, luckily he got kicked out from Huatian. Where did he get his shameless face to look down on Huatian?]

[Popcorn: Huatian’s artists are not only amazing, but they also have the most positive energy. Now when I think about it, there is a divine will.]

“………”

Jiang Tang read all the comments and found that netizens are no longer care about her story with Lin Suizhou anymore after Li Changfeng’s scandal was exposed. Actually, it was not a bad thing for her.

She put down the phone and looked at the time. After packing her stuff and went to pick up Chu Yi from school. After picking him up, they went to the hospital to see Lin Aiguo together.

It was about six o’clock when they arrived at the hospital. She went in with Chu Yi and saw Liangshen and Qian Qian had already been here.

The two little brats had no idea that their grandma was seriously ill. They ran and jumped around in the patient room noisily, making people unable to rest.

Chu Yi put down his school backpack and scolded his younger siblings: “Liangshen, Qian Qian, be quiet.”

The two immediately calmed down and behaved themselves.

“Go wash apples for grandma.”

Liangsheng went to wash apples obediently. After washing, he gulped as he stared at the red apple: “Grandma, let me help you take a bite to see if there are bugs in the apple.”

It was crispy and sweet.

Lin Aiguo sighed, stretched out her hand, and rubbed his head severely: “How come our family has such a silly child?”

Lin Liangsheng: “Grandma, I’m not silly.”

After finishing speaking, he lowered his head and took another bite.

Lin Aiguo looked at Jiang Tang and Lin Suizhou: “You two go out first, I want to talk to the kids.”

The two nodded and left the room.

Lin Aiguo leaned on the soft pillows. Looking at the three beautiful children in front of her, each has their own character. At this moment, Qian Qian was looking at the flowers on the windowsill, Lianshen was still eating, and Chu Yi was tucking the quilt for her.

Lin Aiguo couldn’t hold her simile: “You all come over here.”

Her voice was a little weak, so Qian Qian walked to her bedside: “Grandma, what’s the matter?”