Chapter 144: War against the Infinite Nation 6

Start from the beginning

"Well, screw it! My goal is to look as flashy and cool as possible! I can't let people see me crying in pain!" Aurianna declared, struggling to get back on her feet as she was supported by Ruigo's finger.

"I summon two more knights of the round table!" Aurianna announced, digging out her eye and cutting off her other intact leg before throwing both into the sky. Two massive white portals materialized, revealing the Queen and a male knight with a large bow.

The Queen brandished two enormous rocket guns, taking aim at Vertica. Vertica, seeing a new opponent, directed her hand at the Queen. However, Queen deftly dodged and landed on Vertica's face, forcing the gun into her mouth and triggering a massive explosion from within.

As Queen descended next to Ruigo in the sky, she noticed that half of her arms were missing and pursed her lips in disappointment. She gazed up to see Vertica playfully swinging the three arms in the air. The arms soon disintegrated, and thousands of magic circles appeared across the battlefield, releasing explosive bursts of various elements, turning the battlefield into a maelstrom. Fortunately, the knights were protected by Ruigo's barrier.

"Is the Master all right?" Queen inquired.

"She collapsed from summoning you and Luta," Ruigo explained, pointing at Aurianna, who lay in her palms, her face contorted in pain, with blood oozing from her eyes and ears.

"Is that the name she gave to him?" Queen asked, indicating the archer.

"Yes," Ruigo confirmed.

"That woman is strong. Let's fight together," Queen suggested, turning her attention to Vertica, who had once again cursed the ground, causing thousands of mouths to emerge on the ground. And when they jumped out their bodies resembles grueseom looking sandworms and bit at Ruigo's protective barrier.

"As much as I dislike fighting alongside you all, I'll concede and join the battle," Nia sighed, brandishing her sabers.

"Very well, I'll take the lead," Queen declared as she dashed towards Vertica, her remaining arms transforming into two pairs of limbs on each side of her body, each armed with a sword. She swung her sword at Vertica, who blocked the attack with her barrier magic, causing the ground to shatter around them. Nia and Abed aimed at Vertica from behind, but the singing golem women that Vertica had conjured protected her, intercepting their attacks.

However, the heads of those singing golem women were destroyed as they exploded, due to the attackof the magic arrow launched by the archer knight from a distance. As he stretched his hands to aim and let go, hundreds of arrows separated from his one shot and he continuously shot more arrows without stopping. This cover fire gave Nia and Abed the opening they needed to mount an attack on Vertica, with Queen. Strangely, Vertica's form had suddenly shrunk to their level, leaving her in a state of panic.

But in this crucial moment, Vertica became momentarily distracted. Queen seized the opportunity, thrusting her arm into Vertica's heart, causing dark, viscous blood to gush out.

"Arrgh!!" Vertica's anguished cry erupted as she desperately tried to wield her wand against Queen. Yet, Nia firmly anchored her right arm to the ground, while Abed mirrored the action by pinning her left arm down using Nia's other saber.

Meanwhile, Queen used her sword to firmly impale Vertica into the ground. Vertica let out a thunderous scream, shaking the very earth. But before she could free herself, she gazed upward and was met with an intense, blinding light emanating from a colossal magic circle suspended beneath Ruigo in the sky.

The four knights were instantly teleported to Ruigo's side, and with a wave of her staff, a massive beam of light erupted from the magic circle, triggering a colossal explosion that consumed the entire battlefield. This explosive outburst spared the Sandeph Knights but scorched the Infinite Nation's knights, who were encased in a protective barrier. The outcome was grim, as it claimed the lives of those who had survived, though it mercifully spared their remains from complete incineration.