Chapter 105: Kaede vs Venassa

As the knights closed in on Aurianna, their hands outstretched to capture her, a sudden turn of events sent shockwaves through the battlefield. The weapons that had materialized from the ground, hovering ominously in the air, swiftly pierced the bodies of the approaching knights. The metallic blades tore through flesh and armor, unleashing a storm of pain and chaos. Their anguished cries pierced the air, amplifying the mounting panic among their comrades.

Venassa's voice, a mix of urgency and desperation, cut through the tumultuous scene. "Everyone, flee from his circle this instant!" she warned, her words laden with a chilling realization of the impending danger.

Unfazed by Venassa's desperate plea, Kaede's grin widened with a hint of triumph. "Unfortunately for you, they won't be able to make it out," he declared with a fierce determination. "Cage!" he bellowed, his voice echoing with an authority that commanded the very energy around him.

In response to his command, the magic circle that had enveloped the area expanded rapidly, reaching a staggering span of five kilometers. The ground quaked beneath their feet as the immense power surged forth. The weapons that had previously floated in the air now ascended even higher, taking on a new purpose.

A symphony of metal filled the sky as the weapons floated with purpose, aligning themselves in perfect harmony. Blades, spears, and a multitude of deadly instruments merged and interlocked, forming an intricate lattice that encased the battlefield in a colossal cage. A spectacle of steel, the cage encased the entire vicinity, sealing off any escape route for Venassa and the remaining knights. The bars of the cage glistened ominously.

Caught within the inescapable confines of the steel cage, Venassa's expression twisted with a volatile blend of fury and fear. The realization of her grave miscalculation struck her like a thunderbolt, shattering any remnants of her haughty facade. "I truly underestimated Kaede's power, and now I find myself trapped in this wretched prison. How utterly unsightly," she seethed through gritted teeth, her eyes burning with an intensity fueled by both rage and desperation.

Venassa's aura erupted in a cataclysmic display of power. With a swift motion, she swung her large fan, unleashing a devastating whirlwind of razor-sharp wind blades. The tempest of lethal wind projectiles collided with the cage, a cacophony of metal meeting metal, but the impregnable barrier held steadfast, making her attack seem futile.

Gritting her teeth, Venassa's gaze locked onto Kaede, her eyes ablaze with a mix of anger and surprise.