Chapter 75: Determination

Aurianna gripped her palms and got up, "I don't want to lose to her, whoever she is, I want to be prepared to fight on equal footing with her!" She declared.

"Same, whenever I hear you guys talk about the old Diamond's strength, I can't help but feel like a mere ant in their eyes. Sometimes I even feel lower than an ant," Leila admitted, a wry smile twisting her lips.

Carol's voice was gruff, her words carrying the weight of experience. "Stop your whining, ladies. If you wish to become stronger, you must embrace the trials that lie ahead. Power is not gifted, but earned through sweat and blood," she intoned, her knuckles rough as she affectionately ruffled Aurianna's hair.

Aurianna's voice rang out with a fierce intensity, "Who said I was crying?!!" she bellowed, struggling to release herself from Carol's arm that suddenly appeared around her neck, but she couldn't budge.

"Let go!" Aurianna's voice was laced with frustration as she shouted, trying to wriggle out of Carol's grasp. But after several minutes of trying to escape and failing, Aurianna resorted to biting Carol, hoping to break free from her hold, but Carol remained unfazed by her antics.

"Hey, Aurianna and Leila," Carol spoke up, capturing the attention of both ladies. With a final pat on Aurianna's head, she released her hold, her eyes filled with a serious intensity. "Before you go chasing after strength, you gotta ask yourselves - what's the real reason behind your desire for strength and power?"

Aurianna's voice was quiet, but the words she spoke echoed with a dark, fierce intensity. "Why do I seek strength?" she muttered under her breath, a wicked grin stretching across her lips. "Because I refuse to be weak, to cower and cry like a helpless pathetic child like I did in the past. I refuse to be a damsel in distress, waiting for a knight in shining armor to rescue me from danger. I want to be the one who holds the power, who calls the shots in my life. I want to be the one who decides my own damn fate, destiny, and life!"

Her eyes blazed with a fierce determination as she continued. "I want power to break free from the shackles of control and oppression by others. The power to pulverize the living shit out of people who try to dominate me."

Aurianna's eyes glinted with a fierce determination as she spoke, "I get a thrill from fighting, the rush of adrenaline as I push myself to the limit. I crave that ecstatic feeling, the sensation of growth and power and I want to know how far I can reach," Aurianna gripped her palms.

"I don't want to live an idle life as a stupid princess who does everything everyone says like a puppet. I want to choose my own paths. And let's not forget, I want revenge! But it's not just about revenge. It's about proving to myself and to everyone else that I'm not just some princess who's all talk and no action. I want to show them what I'm capable of, that I can be a force to be reckoned with. And those who dared to cross me? They will regret it. I will show them that I am not to be underestimated, that I am a princess who is not afraid to get her hands dirty."

Aurianna's eyes glinted with a fierce, unbridled rage. She had been wronged in the past, betrayed and left for dead by those she once trusted. But she had revived, being lucky to be brought back from the brink of death, and now she was determined to make those responsible pay for their crimes.

"I will have my vengeance," she growled, her fists clenching tighter at her sides until they bled. "I will make them suffer for what they did to me."

Leila listened intently to Aurianna's words, her expression unreadable. "I can understand that," she said finally, her voice soft but firm. "The feeling of powerlessness..."

Carol turned to Leila with a curious gaze, her eyes shimmering with a hint of interest. "And you Leila, why do you seek to grow stronger?" she inquired, her voice laced with a somber tone. Aurianna, Neil, and Eva's eyes were fixated on Leila, waiting for her response.