Chapter 18: Hardcore Training {Skills}

[ What you're holding is a Sniper Rifle.

A sniper rifle is a high-precision, long-range rifle (a gun which can shoot a long distance.) Requirements include accuracy, reliability, mobility, concealment, and optics that can spot the enemy from long distances.

It is a high accuracy weapon designed for shooting an enemy from a long range without missing and depends heavily upon on the user's skill.

Your sniper rifle's caliber can automatically change in size according to what target you want to kill. So just make sure to keep your finger on the trigger under the rifle and press it when you aim to hit your target. ]

Aurianna's mind couldn't help but do a double take. 'Wait a minute... I seem to be understanding the system's explanation faster than before. Could it be that my intelligence has leveled up?' she pondered, her gaze fixated on the screen.

"Is there a way I could run and snipe?" she asked, her voice tinged with excitement.

[ Yes, your Gun can change depending on the position you take. ] it assured her.

"I'm done messing around. It's time to prove to Eva once and for all that I'm not useless!" Aurianna declared, determination radiating from her eyes.

Without wasting another moment, Aurianna leapt to her feet and dashed outside in a flash, and made a beeline for the spot where she had spotted those seven Adult stage Goiglers. With the sniper rifle firmly held in one hand, she zoomed past the trees ahead, and to her pleasant surprise, the weapon felt surprisingly light in her grasp.

Before her eyes, Aurianna spotted the Goiglers emerging in the clearing up ahead. A strange surge of adrenaline pumped through her veins, mingling with the nerves and fear that coursed through her body. Charging in with such audacity came with its fair share of risks, but she was fully prepared to face whatever consequences awaited her.

Without a moment's hesitation, she leaped from a towering stone, her gaze locked onto the seven Goiglers. A strange radiance flickered in her eyes as a dazzling diamond-shaped pattern materialized within her pupils. In a split second, she unleashed her sniper skills, striking three of the Goiglers with flawlessl precision. The shots landed right in their heads, inflicting significant damage but failing to bring them down completely. Their cries of pain reverberated through the air, all eyes trained on the source of the attack—her.

The remaining Goiglers, alerted to her presence, swiftly shifted their attention toward her. Aurianna couldn't be bothered. In a matter of moments, they raced toward her with blinding speed, closing the distance between them in mere seconds, ready to launch their assault, ready to pounce and strike. But she wasn't about to make it an easy kill for them.

"Guncicles!" she shouted, her voice resounding through the air. Summoned by her command, the air around her crackled with energy, conjuring ten rows of guns that suspended in mid-air. Like a symphony of firepower, they began unleashing a barrage of icy icicles upon the charging beasts. The sharp projectiles struck true, inflicting further injuries upon the Goiglers.

But she wasn't done yet. Aurianna's command echoed once again, "Death Magic, Gunner's Despair!" The air crackled with magic as ten rows of guns appeared in the sky, their barrels pointed toward the Goiglers. They unleashed a torrent of mystical dark bullets aimed directly at the beasts' eyes, intensifying their injuries. Unable to heal as rapidly as Aurianna inflicted damage, the Goiglers found themselves in a precarious situation.

"Sniper Shot!" Aurianna let out a fierce battle cry, launching herself off her sniping position with lightning speed. Her sniper rifle was aimed directly at the heads of those Goiglers, and she fired off precise shots, taking down five of them in a satisfying row.