Chapter 33: Operation Death of the Pervert 4 { Futile Struggle }

Aurianna's hands clenched Mavis's hair tightly as she was dragged through the halls, ignoring her protests and cries. Mavis's blood tainted the gray marble floors, but Aurianna didn't care. Her face was cold the entire time.

Aurianna finally reached a dead end. A wall was before her and she squinted her eyes as though she were looking for something. Her eyes suddenly widened, and she pressed a tile, which caused the walls to tremble. Suddenly, the walls split open and revealed a spiral staircase going down.

"How did you know?" Mavis muttered as she stared at Aurianna in shock. Aurianna then summoned the recording cube, which caused Mavis to grit her teeth.

'I can't let her do what she wants,' Mavis thought as she tapped the ring on her hand without Aurianna noticing.

As Mavis was being dragged down the stairs she cried in pain, but she didn't care, she pulled out a pen and immediately used it to stab Aurianna's leg.

Aurianna hissed in pain and jumped back, and she turned to see Mavis smirking.

Aurianna looked down at her leg to see a black substance oozing into her skin. She stumbled as the walls seemed to be blending together and Mavis's body seemed to be twisting with the walls.

"How could a pen pierce into my skin?" Aurianna wondered, looking at the pen in Mavis's hands and a system screen popped up.

[ Mechanical insertion pen Level 60 ]

"Wtf, even a pen can have a level?" Aurianna cursed, clenching her head. She felt as though her mind was tearing apart.

"Well, it could have been made by a high-level Thinker or Mechanic," Eva stated as she watched Aurianna clench her head in pain.

Aurianna struggled to look up at Mavis and asked coldly, "What did you place in me?"

"Like I'll tell you?" Mavis sneered with a smirk, "All I know is that in a few seconds you'll either turn into a monster that would obey my command or convulse and faint. I have also pressed my beacon so in a few seconds, this place would flood with my men. All those fucking slaves who think they're smarter than me would receive the consequences of their action of wanting to escape. I'll kill them off and buy a new batch. And you my dear princess, you'll be in big trouble with your father once I tell him you attacked me like a maniac. He'll believe it due to your change in behavior."

Aurianna slumped on the ground and coughed heavily. She placed her hand over her mouth and removed it to see black blood.

[ You have been infected with Black Playtime ]

"Shit," Aurianna seethed, "And you think if my father finds out that I've been turned into a monster, he'll let you live?"

"You surprise me more and more with your intelligence, princess. I mean, you're just seven years old," Mavis chuckled as she used her pen to stab into her battered leg. A black slime covered her leg, and her face seemed to brighten up. "And also to answer your question. Your father would probably not kill me, since my experiments can benefit the kingdom in war. And I can make you normal later. If the Play Time virus hasn't infected your entire body."

[ You have gained Poison resistance level 1 ]

'Great! Not like that would be quick to save me,' Aurianna thought as she felt her hands weak, her mind felt fuzzy, and her vision was getting more blurry.

'Eva, some advice or assistance would be helpful,' Aurianna asked Eva in her head.

'I don't want to directly help you. And trying to solve situations yourself would boost your intelligence. So, I can only give advice. Why not fuse with the black playtime?' Eva suggested looking at Aurianna who scrunched up her face hearing Eva's words.