Chapter 46: Engaging pirates 2

"Such cruelty when killing. She didn't even let him finish speaking," Shialor trembled as she cracked her knuckles.

"She fights like a wild beast. But I can't help but praise her on her efficiency," Hebrew smiled as he watched the fight between Aurianna and the pirates. Despite them being far, his vision was clear, and he could see every detail of the fight.

"Princess Aurianna Vanluad. Even though I'm assigned to her as her personal assistant, I can't help but tremble in fear when I see her fight," Shialor mumbled to herself, a hint of fear in her eyes.

Back on the pirate ship, the pirates were all flabbergasted by the scene before them. Their captain was killed in less than a few seconds, and he was no longer recognizable. The pirates gritted their teeth as they glared at Aurianna.

"You might as well try fighting. Because I'm not going to allow you all to leave here alive. Even if you did manage to beat me, which is impossible… because you're gonna be killed by my lovely knights on that ship if you still try to escape," Aurianna said boldly pointing to her ship. The pirates trembled in fear, seeing the massive ship just there.

A pirate laughs mockingly, "So eager to die? We might as well use you as a hostage."

The pirates dashed towards Aurianna and one raises his axe high overhead and brings it crashing down toward her chest. Instinctively, Aurianna dodged to her left side and blasted his head off. Another immediately attacked from behind and Aurianna somersaulted and her legs in the air made a wind blade immediately slashing the female pirate into two, and she dropped her sword.

Twenty more pirates rushed towards her and their attacks were coordinated.

Aurianna tries to dodge back from a water spike, but the heavy blade crashes toward her shoulder. The pirate looked at Aurianna confused to see that his weapon had clearly slashed her body, but she was unharmed.

"You think this cheap weapon is enough to injure me?" Aurianna scoffed and immediately shot him in the head with a light bullet.

Aurianna then shot several bullets randomly at the pirates, injuring them greatly. Some died, others clenched their injuries, but they didn't give up.

A pirate clutched his shoulder as blood dripped down from it. The bullet Aurianna shot at him was sending searing pain coursing through his body. His vision blurs slightly as blood continues to trickle down his skin. He managed to stay standing, "You all should find a way to escape immediately, I'll buy you some time!" The man yelled as he glared at Aurianna. He picked up his weapon which seemed like a police baton but with a ball at its end, and it was filled with spikes. He held two in his hands.

"Commander," the crew mates cried.

"Even if we tried to escape, that big ship would hunt us down, so our only choice is to take her hostage. We will fight by your side, captain!" A crew member yelled and the others nodded, their eyes and expressions, focused and determined.

"Are you guys done? Because like I'm still waiting for you to attack me," Aurianna asked nonchalantly as she scratched her ear.

"Mates, let's attack her, don't go easy on her! It doesn't matter if she's injured," the man commanded, and they all rushed towards her.

The thirteen pirates left grabbed their weapons, all facing Aurianna.

Aurianna smiled as she gripped her guns and dashed towards them.

A pirate chops towards her legs, however, Aurianna immediately notices the woman's intentions, and several guns appear around her and shoot at the pirates, and those near her and were immediately killed.