Chapter 90: Eva's investigation

As Aurianna had gathered her courage to speak, Eva tilted her head to one side, watching her with interest. "So, what's on your mind, Aurianna? You seem like you want to tell me something," she asked, a teasing edge creeping into her voice.

"Eva," Aurianna called out, her voice laced with curiosity, "I've been wondering if you have any goals or aspirations of your own?"

A mischievous snicker escaped Eva's lips, betraying her amusement at Aurianna's inquiry. "Oh, my dear Diamond," Eva replied, her voice dripping with playful intrigue, "so you're interested in delving into my affairs, are you?"

"I'm trying to be nice here!!" Aurianna yelled.

Eva's wicked grin remained fixed on her face as she calmly stated, "I've already achieved all of my goals." A chilling image flashed before Eva's eyes of two Regals who resembled the twins that had killed Gray Diamond. They were visibly shaken, their weapons clutched tightly as they panted for breath.

The rage in one of the boys' eyes was palpable as he snarled, "If you unleash that attack, you'll also injure yourself just as much, and you'll never be able to reach the same level of power again!" Eva, appearing as a teenager, regarded them with a cool detachment, seemingly unfazed by their anger.

Her golden clock eyes glimmered brightly as she exclaimed with a wicked grin, "It would be worth it to annihilate over a hundred tier 1 Regals!" The two boys were quick to retort, their voices rising in unison, "You bitch!"

Eva's voice echoed through the darkness, thick with the weight of a long-festering rage. Her golden eyes burned like molten metal as she clenched her fists, her knuckles turning gold.

"You pathetic bastards have no idea how long I've been waiting for this day," Eva snarled, her voice dripping with venom. "The day I finally make you all pay for what you did!"

The word "Law" blazed across her eyes, written in a script that seemed to pulse with an otherworldly energy. With a fierce intensity, Eva brought her hands together in a sharp clap, and a massive burst of golden light erupted into the heavens, enveloped it in a devastating explosion.

The force of the explosion was so devastating, that if tore through the fabric of reality itself and leaving nothing in its wake but a void of blackness. As the dust settled, Eva stood amidst the ruins of her enemies, her eyes still glowing with an otherworldly power.

_________

Eva's smile was cold and calculating, her golden eyes glittering with a dark intensity. "Since, I have accomplished all of my goals," she said, her voice sweet and calm. "Now, I shall lend my support to both of my masters and help you two girls achieve your goals, whatever they may be."

Aurianna smirked, her eyes flashing with a fierce determination. "Just make sure you don't slow me down," she chuckled pridefully.

"I won't master," Eva said with a wink.

Eva reached out and patted Aurianna's shoulder, surprising her with the sudden physical contact. "My masters are the most important people I have left," she said, her voice tinged with emotion.

Aurianna's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "You're acting weird again, Eva," she said, her tone cautious.

"Get some rest, Aurianna," Eva said warmly, gently brushing her hand over Aurianna's eyes. Almost immediately, Aurianna felt her eyelids droop, and she sank into a deep, peaceful slumber.

With her master safely asleep, Eva's thoughts turned to her duties as her caretaker. "I must do more research on this world and Leila's world, so I can aid them better," she mused, her voice filled with determination. "After all, I have a new responsibility to take care of these girls after all. So even though I don't want them to take super shortcuts I'll just aid them a bit."