Chapter 68: Training Talks

"Well I'm sorry," Carol apologized with a light bow.

Aurianna's voice was sharp with accusation. "That didn't look sincere at all!!" she shouted.

Ignoring Aurianna's previous words, Carol asked her, "Why not train with me now that you have extra time in the domain prison?"

"I refuse," Aurianna replied firmly, glaring at Carol.

"What kind of training? Is it going to be like the last one?" asked Leila, curiosity lacing her voice.

"Leila, she's bad news," Aurianna warned as she continued to glare at Carol.

"I know, but her training is always effective."

"I guess you're right on that one," Aurianna sighed. "Since you asked, I shall indulge you both in your training sessions," she stated proudly, and Leila rolled her eyes.

"Narcissist," Carol commented with a smile.

"Now then, what kind of training would we be doing?" Leila asked.

Carol smiled as she picked up a slightly large tablet from a black space behind her and immediately disappeared after. She looked inside studying it closely before speaking, "Well, running, push ups, jumping, martial art training, weight lifts, and more." she listed off with enthusiasm as her fingers were scrolling through the screen at a very fast rate. "So are you ready?"

Aurianna asked with a scrutinizing gaze, "I still don't understand why you would want to train us?"

"I'm bored," Carol replied with a cackle. "I'm going to make you two into monsters hohoho."

"She's creepy," Aurianna frowned.

"Affirmative," Leila agreed.

"Don't talk behind your teacher's back!" Carol reprimanded them and sighed. She looked at the technological tablet in her hands and smirked, remembering her encounter with Eva before their training started.

Amid a murky forest, Carol perched on a branch, gnawing on some strange gray fruits. She looked down below to see the beast in the area were going crazy, killing each other off whiles others tried to kill themselves.

"I wonder what brings the almighty tin-head Eva here?" Carol grinned as she looked beside her to see a screen of Eva staring at her.

"Carol, can you please train two girls named Aurianna and Leila seriously for me?" Eva requested, and Carol's eyes widened in surprise.

"And why would I do that?" Carol asked with a smile.

Eva looked at her coldly for a while before replying, "I would reduce your sentence in the Domain prison if you help them." Hearing Eva's words, Carol perked up, and her expression brightened up.

"So…," Carol's face lit up, and she stood up excitedly, "The all mighty Eva is requesting such a measly task from me, why's that?"

"You already know the laws of my domain don't permit me to enter it, but I can place others inside. So, since you're one of the strongest people here, I would like you to train them. I've already developed a training plan for them for the thirty-six years they are going to be here every time they come here," Eva explained.

"Still to think you of all people would actually care about two measly girls," Carol commented still eyeing Eva warily.

"I mean due to some circumstances I became their servant, but it doesn't mean I would act like a servant. Plus they aren't bad kids, life just wasn't nice to them," Eva said with a shrug before slowly touching her left eye.

"Life is not always rainbow and sunshine, bad stuff would happen to some people that would corrupt them, while others don't experience anything bad," Saying those words Eva observed, noticing Carol's pained expression.