Chapter 61: Ciel

____________

[ Second Announcement. ]

[ Congratulations on LuXie on finally activating her Diamond powers now she would join the rankings. ]

[ Due to Iris' achievement, the System has upgraded thus I can now reveal everyone and their Diamond. ]

[ Diamond Ranking

1. Black and Purple Diamond: Level 10,000: Iris

2. Golden Diamond: level 1353: Gilgamesh

3. Green Diamond: Level 745: LuXie

4. Blue Diamond: level 596: Ciel

5. Yellow Diamond: level 559: Huns

6. White Diamond: level 500: Leila

7. Orange Diamond: level 378: Keira

8. Gray Diamond: level 346: Jake

9. Brown Diamond: level 328: Polyra

10. Red Diamond: level 294: Kazuki

11. Violet Diamond: level 267: Adam

12. Pink Diamond: level 201: Yuli

13. White Diamond: Level 195: Aurianna ]

Leila's voice was filled with an air of ominous uncertainty as she spoke, her words conveying a sense of foreboding that hung heavy in the air, "It seems Eva misinterpreted the missing Diamond there wasn't one that was missing but two and now those two have been confirmed. Iris and LuXie."

Leila's focus was singular, her attention honed in on one name in particular - Iris. With a flick of her wrist, she tapped the name and a blurred figure flickered onto the screen. Slowly, ever so slowly, the image sharpened, until the person it depicted was clear as day.

Aurianna's voice was filled with disbelief and a tinge of fear as she spoke, her eyes locked onto Leila's. "Did the system truly just announce those words? Iris devouring a world?!" she exclaimed, her nerves on edge.

Leila's expression was dark and troubled as she pursed her lips, her brow furrowed in deep thought. "Yes, you heard correctly," she confirmed gravely. "But how could this be? How could one person consume an entire world? And to possess not just one, but two gems as well…" Her voice trailed off, a sense of unease creeping over her.

Aurianna's mind was reeling, unable to comprehend the enormity of the situation. "Two gems?" she echoed, her voice betraying a hint of envy. "How lucky she must be to possess such power, yet I am forced to share mine," she lamented. Leila snorted at Aurianna's words, a sharp edge of bitterness creeping into her voice.

"Were you even listening?Leila let out a deep sigh, frustration etched on her face as she looked at her sister's dramatic crocodile tears. But she quickly composed herself, her mind racing as she tried to make sense of the situation, "I wonder if this is a warning from the system for the threat ahead," she mumbled to herself.

Leila looked up at the System again and watched the face of a beautiful girl on the screen.

Her eyes flickered back to the screen, where the image of a beautiful teenage, brown skinned girl had appeared. The girl had dark, purple dead eyes that shone like precious gems, and long, silky black hair that sparkled like crystals. Two blurry figures loomed behind her, their shapes indistinct.

Leila's attention was drawn back to her sister as she spoke, "Aurianna don't you notice something familiar about her?"

"Something familiar?" Aurianna mumbled to herself as she stared at Iris' image. She looked closely at Iris and mumbled, "I've seen her somewhere before, but when?" Aurianna's voice trailed off as she studied the girl's image. Suddenly, both sisters were assaulted by a loud, distorted voice that echoed painfully in their minds, screeching with a terrible fury.