Chapter 65: Adam, Yuli, Gilgamesh

________

The room was draped in dark, velvety curtains, which were illuminated by the dim, blood-red lights that filled the space. In the center of the room sat a woman, her sultry frame draped elegantly over a large chair, as she stroked the head of a massive, black snake.

The people below her were injured, gasping for breath and bleeding heavily. They quivered at the sight of her, her beauty a mere facade for the cruelty that lay beneath her skin. Her skin was a rich brown hue, and her hair flowed like a violet river of crystals, cascading down her back in a rippling wave. Her violet crystal eyes were hypnotic, leaving the injured men trapped in a trance of both fear and attraction.

One of the men summoned the strength to confront her, "Once the Qinqoa country finds out about this, you and the Dark Raven sect would pay heavily for attacking the princes of the Qinqoa country!!" His voice was filled with anger, the fair young man with long black hair glared at the woman and held his chest which bleeding from the wounds she had inflicted.

His vision was blurred, and he could feel the life slipping from his grasp, and he trembled upon seeing the giant snakes around the room.

The woman looked at him with disdain, her gaze cold as ice, "So what?" she asked.

"Do you think I give a shit about your damn country? It's even going to fall today," she grinned, rising from her seat and sauntering toward him.

"You fiend!! I'll make you regret this!! Adam!!" The man yelled and Adam looked at him emotionlessly.

"Oh you talk too much brat," Adam glared at him and swiped her hand and with a flick of her finger, the men's heads rolled off their shoulders, blood spewing from their bodies as they fell lifelessly to the ground.

"I really despise entitled rich brats, but my mission here is complete," Adam disappeared from the room, her mission complete. She reappeared on the rooftop, gazing down at the kingdom with an icy glare. The night was silent, too silent for comfort.

Suddenly, a violet screen materialized before her, and her eyes widened in curiosity. Her lips curled up in a smile as she read the message, "My, my, how interesting," she said thoughtfully. "Devoured a whole world? That sounds insane. I like this so-called Iris, I wonder how ruthless she must be to kill everyone for power. I am curious if she's a demon like me."

Adam grinned and two black bat wings sprouted from her back, and a slim long tail with a heart at its end emerged from her lower back. Adam jumped down from the building onto the giant snakes below her. The snakes slithered through the streets, devouring the dead bodies littering the ground.

"Adam we're not supposed to be seen," a young male voice berated her, and she turned to see below her a teenager wearing all black, his entire face apart from his eyes was covered.

"But isn't everyone in this damn kingdom dead?" Adam asked.

"Yeah…" the young man replied.

"Then there are no witnesses," Adam grinned.

"Tell the others to get on the snakes, we're leaving. Master is probably done killing the emperor by now," Adam instructed, and the young man nodded.

"Yes, Senior Sister!!" He yelled before he disappeared like a shadow.

Adam stood up and stretched her body and stared at the two moons in the sky, "Sigh I'm finally done with all of my missions. I guess I'll use the time I have left to spend time with my precious little brother."

[ Name: Adam ]

[ Diamond: Violet Diamond ]

[ Class: Necromancer, Dark Mage ]