Chapter 63: Jake and LuXie

"It's beautiful!" The floating castle, with its triangular shape and blue iridescent sheen, descended from the sky as the fair young girl beside the old man exclaimed in admiration and awe. The castle approached with a glistening appearance of molten dark blue metal, and a large circular-shaped building pulsating a blue glow surrounded it.

"It looks to be made of some sort of metal," the girl said to the old man beside her, and the people behind them couldn't stop murmuring to each other.

Unlike any metal the girl had seen before, the castle's beauty shimmered and gleamed even without the sun's rays. The castle landed on the ground, its lower body drilling into the ground, leaving the circular building and upper building, where the girl could see people moving about inside the building.

"Father, is this really where the great magician lives?" the girl asked, and her father nodded solemnly. "Indeed, but he likes to refer to himself as a scientist. He gets a bit cranky when people call him a magician, so please avoid saying that before him when we meet him."

"Okay father," the girl said and turned to see a large door open as a dozen men and women came out.

"Please the master is ready to see you. King of Rasun," a cyborg woman walked to the old man and smiled.

The king nodded as followed her with his daughter and guards, who followed her toward the entrance.

"We would only allow twelve people to follow us. You see, our master has had some cases of people trying to steal stuff from his home, so we would like to avoid that," a fox-tailed girl appeared and glared at them and the cyborg woman nodded, affirming the girl's words.

"Then let me come with you father," a fair young man with blonde hair and brown eyes insisted and stood by his father's side.

"Okay, Gerald, and only nine of my knights can come in," the king nodded, and some knights stepped back, and the others continued forwards until the large door closed behind them.

"Father, father, can we explore this place before we meet the scientist? I would never get an opportunity like this again," the young girl whined, and the king's eyes softened.

"We can't do what we want here, Emerald," the king patted his daughter's head as she pouted.

"Can't you show us around miss pretty lady," Emerald asked with pleading eyes, and the others too looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Should we show them around master Urchin?"

Urchin nods and says reluctantly with crossed arms, "Yes, well... let us show them around first. We'll talk business with the master later." The cyborg woman gestures for them to follow her, and everyone beamed with excitement.

The interior of the building was spacious and cool, with unique blue codes of light decorating the walls. People of different races in white robes paced around the halls, barely glancing at the new guests. As they continued to walk inside the building, the group saw a large map of the world marked with pins, and above it, many eggs being transported inside floating tubes.

"Is this where the energy eggs are stored?" The Prince asked with interest.

"Che," Urchin scoffed, "No these are just normal eggs, let's move on," she instructed and continued their way through the halls.

After a while of walking, they finally reached a large door that was protected by two huge cyborg-armed men. A faint blue light scanned Urchin and their red eyes turned green and opened the door for her.

"Follow me," she said as she happily skipped into the room.

Emerald gasped in shock at the elaborate laboratory she was in, furnished with many large desks and chairs. A large bookcase at the side of the room holds volumes of books, and on it was written 'scientific research.'