Chapter 35: Meeting King Girsal

Sorry the style changed here since on Royal Road people were complaining my work was ai. So I had to prove them wrong by using my old style of writing.

_______

Aurianna sat down on a luxurious couch and tapped the table with her finger, looking at a maid. She wore a honey-colored flair dress. She looked down at the maid kneeling on the ground before her nervously waiting as though she had something to say but she couldn't.

"Just say what you have in mind," Aurianna said and the maid straightened up, a look of relief on her face.

"Princess, as you're done eating, shall we go and meet your father?" The maid bowed deeply, as she slowly looked up to face Aurianna.

Aurianna stared at the maid for a while before she replied with an "mhm," and nodded at the maid. The maid bowed again and smiled at Aurianna awkwardly.

Aurianna got down from her seat and raised her hands. The maid knew exactly what she wanted and began to carry Aurianna. Even though the princess was soft, smelled nice, and was cute, the way she stared coldly at the maid was enough to cancel all the fluffy thoughts in her head.

The maid carried Aurianna all the way outside of her mansion and towards an emerald carriage. She then helped Aurianna climb in before it drove towards the main palace.

"He's probably gonna ask me about what happened at Mavis' mansion." Aurianna muttered as she looked out of the carriage window to see the main palace.

She then turned to Eva, who was sitting on the opposite side of the carriage, and asked, "Eva can you please cut out the parts in the recording crystal of me using my weapons?"

"I've already done that."

"Wow, I'm impressed." Aurianna said, surprised. "You're quite fast at these things."

"I'm always thinking ahead, little girl," Eva stated and patted Aurianna on the head.

Aurianna frowned at Eva since she was a bit uncomfortable with being called a little girl, despite being a little girl. Physically at least.

Once she reached the main palace she got off the carriage to see several maids, butlers, and knights aligned on either side of the hallway, immediately bowing as she walked past them.

Aurianna looked up ahead to see that Queen Amber was already standing there, but she wasn't that surprised. After all, with her being a Queen, she too received a summon from King Girsal. But today was going to be something special.

She took a deep breath and looked back up at Queen Amber,who was smiling down at her.

"Aurianna dear, come walk with me." Queen Amber exclaimed, stretching her hand towards Aurianna.

Queen Amber wore a luxurious black gown with flutter arms. The gown tightened her waist revealing all of her curves and flowed to the ground, so that even her shoes couldn't be seen. Her dress revealed a bit of cleavage, upon which sat a beautiful sapphire necklace.

Aurianna was about to frown at the sight but maintained a pure smiling face and grabbed Queen Amber's hand as they walked side by side. Even though she despised Queen Amber and wanted to kill her, the reality of Queen Amber being a Chaos Human made her hold back her hatred for now. Even if she managed to kill Queen Amber, without enough power to back her up she would just be slaughtered by the Divine Knights.

"Ooo, this palace is grander than I expected." Eva praised as she floated around Aurianna and admired the scenery.

"Indeed, despite currently being a small kingdom, Sandeph sure is rich." Aurianna thought as she too admired her surroundings.