Chapter 142: War with the Infinite Nation 4

Abed quickly joined in, wielding his scythe as he lunged at the Bard slashing his scythe at her. Swiftly, she stopped Abed's attack, her body trembling as she glared at the colossal golem.

As her gaze swept across the battlefield, she couldn't ignore the grim sight – knights lay lifeless on the ground, their blood staining the earth. The Bard's thoughts raced: "If I don't kill this monster now, the lives of my people would be at stake!"

"Absolute Tale," the Bard began to sing and in an instant, her body was enveloped in shimmering golden armor adorned with musical notes. Above her in the skies, golem women raised their hands in prayer as they began to sing. Their voices transformed into physical attacks, restraining Nia and Abed before unleashing explosive attacks on them.

"To think they sent such a monster to fight us," Aurianna commented as she observed the large explosions taking place afar with her golems. "Well I'm just lucky to have Round Table!"

"Wings Of Seraphim," Aurianna willed, conjuring two majestic white crystal wings on her back and a radiant halo with twelve eyes hovering above her head. The battlefield was bathed in a dazzling white light. Miraculously, all the dead knights of Sandeph began to heal at an abnormal rate and revived.

One bewildered knight muttered, "How am I alive? I was certain I had died."

"The princess is using Saintess magic?!" Shouted a knight, which caused the attention of the newly revived knights to be on her. Due to Aurianna's charisma it was easy to spot her in the crowd of panicked knights.

Amid the chaos, Aurianna exclaimed, "Don't panic! You all got flustered at the sight of an Arc Human and lost sight of our plan."

Aurianna's knights exchanged knowing glances, silently thinking, 'Well, you are the one who didn't follow the plan first.'

Eva's voice echoed in Aurianna's mind, reminding her, "You didn't exactly follow the plan first either."

Aurianna retorted, "That's not the point, Eva!"

Aurianna shouted, "Let's not lose sight of our objective. We're here to win this war and return as victors. Don't let Sandeph HighLand down! Don't let our people down! If you dare make us lose and you come back alive, I'll make sure to kill you all myself!!" She glared at them.

"Yes princess!!" The knights yelled, raising their weapons as they had gained motivation to continue fighting. Melissa, whose burnt marks were now healed thanks to Aurianna's magic, asked, "Princess, those gigantic golems, Nia and Abed, are under your command, right?" Melissa knew their names since she heard Aurianna say them.

Aurianna raised an eyebrow, quipping, "Of course they are! What kind of dumb question is that? Did you not see me summon them?"

Melissa nodded, "I did, but I wanted to confirm."

Duke Anya, perched beside Aurianna on her floating staff, mused, "How can they hold off an Arc Human?"

Aurianna confessed, "I have no idea. I summon them, and they drain my mana like crazy, an abnormal rate I say. So if we want to win, you all better act fast. Once I pass out, it's all over, and I don't think I can last much longer."

The realization sent shivers down Melissa and Anya's spines. Antya fretted, thinking, "If she passes out, we'll have to deal with the Arc Human. And that barrier is preventing anyone else from intervening. Me and Melissa are near awakening into an Arc Human, but we can't fight a veteran Arc Human."

Melissa's eyes lit up as she noticed her healed hands, "My arm is completely healed! Princess, are you a Saintess?"

Aurianna replied casually, "Nope, I just have healing and revival magic."