The Fullbringer and A new enemy

Börja om från början

Yhwach's brow furrowed in curiosity at the bartender's words, his mind racing to make sense of the situation.

Yhwach: How do you know of an inner world? Are you a Shinigami?

The bartender's smile widened at Yhwach's question, a hint of amusement dancing in his eyes.

Bartender: (chuckling softly) Ah, my dear Yhwach, I am no Shinigami. As for how I know of the inner worlds, let's just say I have my sources.

Yhwach's suspicion grew at the bartender's cryptic response, but before he could press further, the bartender posed a question of his own.

Bartender: But enough about me. Tell me, Yhwach, do you know of an organization called Xcution?

Yhwach's eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of Xcution, a name that stirred distant memories within him.

Yhwach: Xcution... Yes, I am familiar with them. They are a group of Fullbringers who possess unique abilities.

The bartender nodded in acknowledgment, his demeanor shifting subtly as he leaned in closer to Yhwach.

Bartender: Well, well, well. Looks like you're not completely lost after all. Now, do you know who's calling the shots at Xcution?

Yhwach: The leader of Xcution... His name is Kūgo Ginjō. 

Bartender: Now, tell me, do you have any idea what Kūgo Ginjō looks like?

Yhwach: (after a moment of contemplation) Ginjō is a tall and lean-built man with black hair and brown eyes.

The bartender's smile widened at Yhwach's description, a glint of amusement flickering in his eyes. With a subtle shift in posture, he revealed his true identity, confirming Yhwach's suspicions.

Kūgo Ginjō: Impressive memory, Yhwach. It seems you haven't lost your touch, even after all these years.

Yhwach's eyes narrowed in recognition as he processed the revelation

Yhwach's eyes narrowed in recognition as he processed the revelation. The pieces of the puzzle fell into place, and he realized the significance of encountering Kūgo Ginjō within his inner world.

Yhwach: (in a measured tone) Ginjō... You've taken on quite an unexpected role, haven't you?

Ginjō chuckled softly at Yhwach's observation, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he leaned back against the counter.

Kūgo Ginjō: Well, you know what they say—variety is the spice of life. And besides, being a bartender has its perks. Plus, your inner world was getting a bit dull without any company.

He gestured casually in the direction of a destroyed submarine, half-buried in the volcanic rocks of the island. Yhwach followed his gaze, his expression shifting to one of mild surprise as he took in the wreckage.

Yhwach: (with a hint of chagrin) Ah, I see. It appears Zaegar's last visit left quite the impression.

Ginjō nodded in agreement, a wry smile tugging at the corners of his lips.