Chapter 160: Two Face

[Western Continent, Deserted wasteland]

The day after the incident between the confrontation of the Tekoa's town brigade and Asmaveth, Asagi together with the rest of the five chosen otherworlder hero and his party, then traversed the vast land of the west continent once more, in an attempt to find any natives in this place and explain to them what this land is and how it actually looks like as a whole.

After all, till this moment Asagi had entered this land with zero to no knowledge of its land, people, country, creatures, and culture. In order for her to fulfill the next task given to her by the principality she had met in the northern continent of ice and snow, she would need to know where she is currently at in this western continent of scorching sun. Plus as an exploration team, knowing such things is naturally on the list.

As a recap the people that are with her that are chosen among the 30 otherworlder are as follows.

Sato, Akihiko - Hero
Takahashi, Arata - Swordsman
Ban, Himari - Saintess
Hino, Ichika -Ranger
Fujino, Yui - Bard

As for the archangels that are assigned to her as her guard, Azrael and Jophiel are still in charge due to how much their traits and ability match to the environment and landscape of this continent. Basically this continent filled with the smell of death and blood are match made in heaven with their traits and rune law of death and soul.

In this moment all of them came even more prepared as they changed their clothes appropriate for the environment as the girls wear hijab clothes along their abaya, while the guys wear their Bisht along with abaya. Their clothes naturally compliments this continents environment with great reference with the islamic clothes of the people who lives in Israel. Of course since the clothe weavers in Asagi's kingdom are not familiar of auch clothe design, Asagi had no choice but to use clothes specifically crafted by the system for an immediate use for this exploration. With this they wouldn't be able to feel too much heat at all and be able to move comfortably in this environment.

Abaya (meaning cloth in Arabic), is a piece of loose over-garment thats worn in the Arabian Peninsula, North Africa and the Middle East. The garment resembles a wide robe and is meant to cover up the body of a wearer and protect it from sight. In the Islamic world, Abaya is worn by men and women alike. It covers the entire body, apart from feet, hands and the head of a person. Traditionally, the abaya is usually black, decorated with embroidery.

Hijab is used to describe a veil worn by Arab women which covers the hair while the face is revealed. Hijabs come in many shapes and sizes. The al-amira, for example, is a type of two-piece hijab. It is characterized by a close-fitting cotton or polyester cap, accompanied by a tube-like scarf falling down the wearers neck. The bisht is a dressier men's cloak sometimes worn over the thobe. It is particularly common among high-level government or religious leaders, and on special occasions such as weddings.

In that moment Asagi calls out to everyone as she made the hero's party recap what she had said before they departed to this next phase of exploration. Of course this is done in order to make the hero and his party, remember the assigned task and also somewhat discipline them to not fool around in this unknown parts of the world.

"Alright! Can anyone repeat what we're doing here today? You dont have to exactly repeat word per word, but just the glimpse of your understanding of it"

Hearing that, hero Sato then cleared his throat as he spoke first which then followed by the others

"Were here to continue our exploration before also alongside it, we need to find what made that town like that" said by Hero Sato

"Be vigilant to the surroundings and dont fool around" said by Takahashi

"Stick to the initial plan and follow your orders always when in exploration" said by Ban