Chapter 72: Birthday Celebration of an Acquaintance III

[Celeste Kingdom, Party Venue]

Facing the whole crowd which mostly consist of important people and acquaintances, Princess Hayne then lightly smiled towards everyone p[resent as she opened her mouth and started her speech of gratitude.

"Good Evening everyone! As you may all know, I'm the sole princess of the Kingdom and the second child of our majesty her queen... I'm here today to tell to all of you on how much I'm truly grateful and thankful that everyone that was invited had attended my birthday celebration. Many of you among the crowd mostly knew me as a cheerful brat, many of you even thought of me as one of your own... every term that you put on me has the feeling of affection towards me, Knowing that i was so loved by many really makes me happy"

"..."

"The things that i experienced this year is truly unexpected, even though there were challenges in life in which i struggle from time to time, there were also good times in which i was surrounded by people who cared for me. I leaned many new things, i learned interesting stuff, i learned the existence of unexpected places, i even made new friends... Every experience i had had me the woman i am now. Now that i am growing up, i wish for everyone to still watch over me as i will make sure that all of you  will see me as a princess that you can be proud of.

"..."

"Once more please watch over me for years to come, thank you very much"

After hearing the end of her small speech, a certain person among the crowd then raised up his voice as he shouts out his true thoughts towards the princess.

"Don't worry about a thing princess, no matter what anyone says we will always be proud of you"

As if something was rekindled among the crowd present, numerous voices then  sprung out everywhere in the room as the others cheered and clapped for the princess of their kingdom.

"We will always support you"

"We will always look over you!"

"Yeah!"

"Long live the princess!"

Hearing the cheers in the crowd, Princess Hayne then smiled brightly as she walked forward towards the attendees of her birthday celebration. Of course from the side Her majesty the queen of Celeste Kingdom was currently smiling as she was glad that her own daughter was loved by the people. The same can be said to the crown prince and his fiancée, no matter what they weren't selfish enough to covet such passionate support from someone they clearly held dear.

As if that flared the signal for the party's attendant, that particular guy who introduced the royal family then stood out in the spotlight once more as he announced the start of the party. Under the pretext of curriculum, the people who were assigned for the music of the party then begun playing their instruments as they livened up the venue for everyone to enjoy.

As the star of the party, Just like the coming of age celebration of the crown prince about 5 months ago, Princess Hayne then lead the opening as she walk towards the center of the room together with a middle aged person who looked like an uncle she respected the most inside the venue. With them as a starting partner on stage and spotlight, they then begun to dance accordingly to the music as princess Hayne attracted the attention of everyone present.

As they danced, some people were naturally astounded on how smooth was the princess dancing skill and how elegant was it portrayed. No matter what anyone says, the princess herself literally led the man whom she partnered into the rhythm she wanted.