Chapter 88: The 30th Southern Tribe

[Snow Peak Mountain Range, 30th Southern Tribe]

Meeting with the leader of the tribe was literally something decided before hand. After Gabriel informed Asagi about the current situation involving the tribes of the mountain, the person herself then allowed his interaction and even ordered him to establish a connection with the leader of the tribe in order for them to schedule a meet.

After all the information about the northern continent they had acquired from the port town was simply only the range of the cold sea and the snowy plains, for them anything related to the deep of the mountains was all a mystery. Thus now that Gabriel had found natives of the mountain, such a chance to interact couldn't be let to pass by. That was supposed to be the case when they arrive at the tribe's camp, however fate says so otherwise. 

The moment Gabriel made in appearance at the gate of the camp, Numerous spears, and bows quickly aimed at him as all warriors on the walls and ground showed wariness and hostility to a foreign entity, Even Alaric and Leila was alarmed by such situation.

As if to answer their inquiry, one of the tribal members among the crowd sizing about 6'2 in height then walked forward as he questions Alaric.

"Alaric! What is the meaning of this? Why did you bring outsiders back to our camp? much less bird like human at that?"

"This guy saved us down the mountain Braska! I owe him my life for saving me from a monster I haven't seen before"

*********
Braska

47 years old

Male

Tribal warrior

*********

Apparently the guy that came forth was named Braska, one of the brave warriors of the tribe. Since Gabriel appearance was unusual and the fact that he is a foreigner outside their camp, being wary of danger is a natural thing for the people of the mountain. What's more it is even weirder that one of their own would willingly lead the way to their base, thus the confusion of the warriors stationed on the wall and its gate.

"Monster? what kind of monster?" asked by Braska with a loud voice

"How would I know? It is also my first time seeing it" replied by Alaric

"A monster that is completely unknown to us natives? Impossible! Such a thing doesn't exist"

"That is easy for you to say!"

Upon hearing his determined voice, the guy named Braska faltered for a moment, before he cleared his throat and begun to retort back.

"... Ehem! Nevertheless owing someone and willingly leading them to our base is a different matter altogether! Bringing in a foreign entity is clear violation of the rules of the tribe! Who knew if he could be a spy from other tribes?"

"Stop spouting bullshit Braska! He is not an entity! he is..."

"... an Archangel" hinted by Gabriel

"An archangel!!!!" shouted back by Alaric

"What the hell does that even mean?" asked by Braska

"I don't know! how would i know? he calls himself that, then that must be it!" answered by Alaric

Hearing Alaric's answer with a twitching cheek, Braska then snapped back to reality in order to confirm Alaric's thoughts.

"So why is he here? Why did you led him here?"

"To answer that, he literally just saved my life! Since he is my benefactor and the fact that i cant just simply let anyone find our base have been troubling me... So in order to receive answer for my confusion on what to do, I'm here to consult the chief!"