Chapter 90: Sparks of a Tribal War

[30th Southern Tribe Camp]

When the talk finally ended, Asagi was then  with the presence of Gabriel and Sandalphon who were currently waiting outside. Once she realized that Ariel was missing, she then started looking around for her as she then asked the present archangels in front of her. 

"Where's Ariel?"

Hearing her question, Sandalphon simply shrugged her shoulders while Gabriel then answered her.

"She went to the tent where the said refugee is located"

"That place? isn't that the place where the girl you reported at located? Why would she go there?"

"... I don't know"

Seeing that Gabriel seemed to really not know why Ariel headed to such place, Asagi then cut him some slacked as she broke out a sigh before brushing away her concern. With a wave of her hand, she then ordered everyone to move.

"Whatever! Bring me to her"

Following her command, Gabriel then led the way as all the angels present marched together with Asagi.

On the other hand once Asagi and the rest left the tent entrance of the chief of the 30th southern tribe, the rest of the elders then entered one by one as they would like to inquire Tetra  about what they talked. Once they entered the room, they actually saw Tetra slouching on her couch made up of animals fur as she massaged her temple.

Elder 1: "What did you talk about? Is it something detrimental to our tribe?"

Elder 2: "It looks like your stressed out, was the talk that hard?"

Elder 3: "Don't tell me they pressured you throughout the talk?"

Elder 4: "That woman... Even thought she looks young, her atmosphere seemed oppressing"

Elder 5: this is why i hate outsiders, they always use pressure to force us to do something... They're no different from our enemy's"

Hearing the elder's words, Tetra simply laughed lightly as she brushed away their concern.

"Nothing of that sort! In fact what they offered literally doesn't affect us at all"

Elder 1: "What do you mean?"

"They offered us the extermination of the demonic beast roaming around the southern part of the snow peak mountain range"

Elder 2: "You mean those rumored new monsters? that doesn't affect our tribe at all, in fact those so called new monsters had little to no influence to the whole southern tribe... Why would they offer a deal that would simply benefit us?"

"That... I don't know... It seems like they simply hated the presence of this so called demonic beast... it looks like just like our relationship with the western tribes, they also bore animosity towards these so called demonic beast"

Elder 3: "If that is their reason, then perhaps it is acceptable... but is that all they offered?"

"Nope! There is one more... they offered their air with the problem between the westren tribes and the southern tribes"

Upon hearing her words, the atmosphere in the room then became grim for a sudden moment before the fourth elder started speaking out.

Elder 4: "What did you tell them? Did you accept their demand?"

"... No... I didn't accept their demand... This is a problem between tribes of the snow peak mountain range, outsiders are not permitted to intervene"

When the elders heard her words, all of them nodded in agreement as they also shared her thoughts. Having outsiders intervene to the internal conflict between tribes, is just something to be shamed about. For the tribes, honor is everything. Everything that happens within the tribe must stay in the tribe.