Chapter 77: Snow Peak Mountains

[Azure Kingdom, Portal Tower]

Returning from the Celeste Kingdom for 3 days, Asagi had finally got home  back to her territory alongside both Ariel and Uriel. Her schedule of activities in the Celeste Kingdom went smooth, In fact there was not so much bumps in her original schedule aside form few unexpected circumstances. Nevertheless she was glad that everything went well throughout her return.

There were so many things that happened yesterday. Talks regarding the hired workers, guide all around the duchy, visiting the wonder sites of the dukedom, tea break with the female family members of the Arkiman Duchy, and even small talk towards the son and heir of the duchy. In fact the young master Anel's infatuation was so obvious that it was hard for Asagi to not notice, however despite that she was able to tolerate it as she stayed quiet and understood his circumstances.

This time upon returning, the snowstorm have finally ceded the kingdom for about a day now, but even though one bright day had passed, the amount of snow in the kingdom was so much to the point that the pathway and roads were flooded with snow. Just by the volume of the snow that gathered, Asagi was sure that they would be able to make the largest snowman recorded back on earth.

Speaking of snow man, she could even see some kids from afar creating a snow barricade near some buildings and houses in the capital. Despite such a harsh environment, every citizen in her kingdom simply smiled brightly as they worked their asses in cleaning the capital off of snow.

Such an environment was exuding the capital of the azure kingdom, however the same couldn't be said to the small villages outside the capital's walls. Thus before anything else, Asagi would have to make sure that everything is well from her absence even outside the capital's walls.

*********
[Throne room]

The moment she retuned back to her castle, both Anna and Lloyd together with some other maids, butlers, and human guards, greeted her upon her arrival. Of course Asagi took such greeting in a good way which brightens her mood, however the one thing that confuses her was the presence of both Anna and Lloyd. Based on what she knows, both Anna and Lloyd should be currently at the academy since they were students and all.

In order to make sure of the situation, she then begun to question both of them.

"Your here? aren't you supposed to be at the academy?"

"Well originally we should..." said by Lloyd

"However the academy is also currently buried in snow, to be exact the pathway to the academy and it various facilities are buried in snow, due to that it would still need about another day for everything to be cleaned up" explained by Anna

"I see... If that is the case, Lloyd dear.... would you mind getting me a warm towel?"

"Of course i can Asagi onee-san, wait for me"

After stating that Lloyd quickly ran inside the castle as he plans to execute Asagi's request. The moment that Lloyd left, Asagi then turned towards Anna as she ordered.

"Anna! i want you to call the rest of the archangels in my throne room, also call David"

"As you wish Asagi onee-sama"

With that order already being laid out, Asagi then waited in her throne room as she plans to wait for the archangel to appear. To be more elaborate, she was currently waiting for Gabriel, Michael, and Sandalphon to arrive, the moment such said archangel gathered in the throne room, she would then be able to give out some orders towards her subjects regarding her next course of action.

While waiting Lloyd then returned from somewhere as he hands out a warm towel towards Asagi to warm herself from the cold weather. Through this small act of kindness, Asagi happily accepted such towel as she conversed with Lloyd happily till everyone arrives.