Chapter 92: Declaration of War

[Snow Peak Mountain Range]

Two days later the news regarding the demise 45th, 46th, and 44th tribe then reached the 30th tribe through the messenger stationed near the border territory of the 44th tribe and the 31st tribe. From the grim expression that the messenger held, everyone in the camp then eventually realized just how grave the current situation is upon receiving the news content.

The moment the news that the western tribes begun invading the western part of the southern tribal territory, various elders of the camp begun to uproar as they showcased their dissatisfaction towards each other while cursing the audacity of the western tribes for invading their lands.

No matter how one look at it, this form of movement alongside the destruction of three camps near the western border is a sign of declaration of war. Since innocent blood has already been spilled, no one can actually overlook this atrocity as this debt needed to be paid. A blood for blood.

Elder 1: "Those western tribes dare to invade our lands?!?! How dare they!!!"

Elder 2: "This atrocity cant be overlook! We need to0 avenge our brethren!!!"

Elder 3: "Their movement alone signifies their intent for war"

Elder 4: "If they ask for war, then war it is!!!"

Elder 1: "What did the other camps thought of this situation?"

Elder 3: "Heh! I that they are also offended like us, after all innocent blood has been spilled"

Elder 2: "They better be! This is not the time for those peace loving bastards, this is war!!!"

Listening to the elders words, Tetra slowly gripped her axe as she closed her eyes and remember the fate of her parents who died in the hands of the western tribe due to small skirmishes along the borders. No matter what anyone says, she has the most grudge against the western tribes inside this room.

Whenever she closes her eyes, she couldn't help but remember her father's last words before heading into battle. Her past self didn't even realize that those were his father's last words to her. Just by remembering that memory every night, regret filled her heart as she thought that she should have done more before he died or she should've spent more time with her father before he left this world.

But no matter how big her hatred or regret is, she couldn't turn back time in order to redo everything.

In that moment the messenger suddenly came in inside the tent where they held their elder's meeting causing everyone to tense up. After awhile the messenger then bowed towards Tetra and relayed the message he received through the messenger bird that had just arrived.

"Tetra! Chief of the 30th southern tribe! In the name of the Tribal King representing the whole southern tribe, Boris the chieftain of the 1st southern tribe and the tribal king of the south calls upon various leaders of each camp in order to tackle the current issue that we are facing. For the sake of our future, i hope everyone complies"

Upon hearing the announcement that the messenger had brought, every elder then rose from their seat as they recognized the intent of this meeting. After all it was quite a rare occasion for every tribal leader to head over to the center of the southern territory to discuss the current issue. 

The last time the meeting was held, everyone was discussing regarding the skirmishes in the west. This time everyone believe that they will discuss the issue regarding the the declaring intent of tribal war. If such a case was pushed, then perhaps a huge scale war may happen between south and west.

*********

Five days later after Tetra accepted the invitation for the meeting, she then headed towards the center of the southern territory alongside her company on her mount which is a saber tooth tiger. The saber tooth tiger is the formal mount for all leaders of various tribal camp, thus only the leader would have such mount which showcased their authority and power.