Chapter 56: The Ice Covered Port Town II

[Azure Kingdom, Sky Castle]

Upon receiving the news of the land being sighted by the patrolling angels who looked over at the distant water surface, Asagi then quickly dismissed all of the people in the meeting room as she let them spend their leisure time around her kingdom, while she returned to her throne room and begun assessing the situation at hand.

However despite being dismissed by Asagi herself, Queen Celestia herself together with Pope Michael, Amos, and the current emperor Rusch then returned with her to the throne room as they somehow expressed their interest towards the new land that has been sighted at the far distant surface of water in the horizon.

Of course all of the people here are the people who are somewhat close in relationship to Asagi herself, with an exception of the current emperor of the Amid Empire. Alongside the said group, even Michael, Uriel, Sandalphon, and Ariel with the exception of Gabriel are inside the throne room waiting for Asagi's order in case of the new land.

While taking her time to walk across the throne room before settling down on her own throne, Asagi herself then opened up a panel of the system which displayed the current time broadcast of the northern part of her kingdom, which is similar to a cctv on earth and took a look at the protruding land on the horizon of the endless sea.

After that she then turned her attention towards the people inside the room as she listened to everyone's comment on this new land.

"A new land beyond the sea, I never would have imagined that i would be able to witness of finding a new land that we haven't seen before" exclaimed Queen Celestia

"Indeed! in the prospect of research, finding a new land leads to a different culture, norm, and manners... but in the prospect of religion, finding a new land leads to the expansion of the church" said Pope Michael

"Hah! Are you lot planning to spread your abhorrent religion unto the new land? Please don't do such a thing which could defile such new prospect of expansion" said Amos

"You... You fiend! Catholic religion isn't an abhorrent religion! Take that back!!!" roared Pope Michael

"But pushing that aside, what do you mean prospect of expansion? Are you planning to expand the control of your empire above waters and make the new land your own?" inserted Queen Celestia

"I would have done that if i were still the emperor, unfortunately I'm supposed to be dead on paper, thus i cant do such a thing that would attract suspicion of my existence to other people... but that cant be said the same towards the new emperor right?" asked Amos as he turned his attention towards his half brother Emperor Rusch

Upon realizing that everyone's attention was turned towards him, Emperor Rusch then asked his half brother.

"Is conquering a new land any fun at all? I'm not fond of war you know"

Hearing his answer Amos himself was stunned for a moment, as Queen Celestia and Pope Michael seemed to look favorably towards the new emperor of the Amid Empire.

"Are you not interested in expanding your domain? You cant think like that" said Amos

In face of Amos words, Emperor Rusch then replied.

"Why would i ever want to expand my domain? that's too much work and many people would suffer you know, plus issuing a decree to expand the territory requires a tremendous amount of money... i cant afford that at all"

"Wha-"

Upon seeing the interaction between the brothers, both Pope Michael and Queen Celestia somewhat snickered at their conversation as they look more favorably towards the new Emperor of the Amid Empire.