Chapter 83: First Operation x Mock

[Azure Kingdom, White Castle]

The talk lasted about an hour and a half between Asagi a queen of a kingdom and a viscount and his daughter a nobility in another allied kingdom. Their talks mostly compromise of topic regarding the medical field. Even though their understanding of medicine isn't that profound in comparison to the knowledge of the modern era, they were still knowledgeable enough to the standard of this world.

With the talk done, they then spent the rest of the time deciding in which part of the capital will their building be established. Of course before the location could be decided, Asagi had already noted them that if they ever chose a location within the capital, she could literally finish constructing their building in a few days. However if they choose otherwise, then the construction would then more than a month to finish.

Of course in front of that proclamation both the viscount and his daughter were naturally astounded by such claim. After all the queen herself proclaimed that she could finish the building all by herself much more efficient than a normal construction workers. If such a claim was known throughout the continent, they were sure that many would just laugh it off as an arrogant claim of a random person.

However since they trusted her enough no matter how absurd the claim was, they then had nop choice but to agree to her otherwise.

From there they then choose a suitable location just right between the section of the commercial area and the house district area. By placing the  pharmaceutics in that particular area not only would they be able to easily accommodate any patients near the home district, but they would also be easy to find whenever accidents happens in the commercial area.

In fact they further planned in the future to expand their business in the four corners in the capital, respectively the north, south, east, and west. But such plan will be fart6her into the future and quite far from the current situation. Plus with Asagi taking the initiative to finish preparing their building in few days, all the viscount and her daughter could do was wait.

Due to that special circumstances, their schedule had then needed to be rearranged as they will spend 1 week of vacation in Asagi's kingdom  in accordance to casually supervise the process in which the building will be established. In response to that Asagi had no choice but to finish setting everything up for the pharmaceutics building in just one week (Of course using system cheats)

Soon after the talk, Asagi then personally led the two all around her castle as she then let the pair examine the castle's medical room.

The moment they got to the medical room, the pair then saw a completely spacious white room with 12 beds, 4 shelves, 5 cabinets, 1 counter, 1 store room, 1 isolation room(If needed), and one examination pod. With such a setup alone, it somehow resembles a futuristic modern medical room. Of course all of this is for medical attention for the personnel's. As for the surgery room, such a room doesn't exist, since the lack of knowledge regarding surgery.

In this particular room which was just added quite recently, there are human workers who have profession of doctors and nurse recruited from another kingdom. To be exact the doctor inside the room is the only one that got poached due to benefits from another kingdom, while the six nurses were employed.

Just like stated the doctor itself was an official doctor in the Orboume kingdom, while the nurses were people who were seeking opportunity from their respective kingdom and were recruited in this another land. With that the nurses were just actually averaged workers back in their hometown.

Once the nurses got employed, they naturally undergoes training while also learning medical field in the academy inside the capital. In other words the nurses in this room are also working students.