Chapter 87: Encounter with the Tribal Barbarians

[Azure Kingdom, White Castle, Asagi's work room]

A few hours back Asagi was comfortably sitting on her chair as she scuffles over the pile of documents in the table , while occasionally munching down a mint that she had previously bought in one of the stores in her capital. During this time, it had been approximately about 3 days since the initial talk regarding the pharmaceutical building.

At this point in time, the building itself was already finished in construction both externally and internally. Also the pharmaceutical building itself consist of three floors. The first floor serves as a store for medicine and prescription, while the second floor serves for medical works including surgery, lastly the third floor serves as a procurement location for the medicine from its raw materials.

Even thought it is still lacking arrangements and equipment's in the inside to fully operate, just finishing a huge building by itself in three days can already be taxing both physically and mentally. Due to exhaustion, Asagi herself was resting in her office as she waited for her mana pool to replenish.

Even the viscount together with his family were shocked by the speed of construction, nevertheless since the establishment was finished, all he needed now was to transfer the equipment from his domain towards this kingdom's capital. Naturally such procedure requires a lot of paper to be signed. Since a signature was needed for the ruler of the two kingdoms to be signed, Viscount Bruce has no choice but to firstly approach Queen Celestia for her approval.

During this timeframe, his daughter Katarina was busy on doing what she wills all around the castle. To be exact she was practically stalking Michael wherever he went for the past 3 days. Even Asagi herself caught her in the act when she found her hiding at the corner of the corridor while she was talking to Michael in the hallway. Naturally Michael himself also noticed her action, nevertheless since he doesn't understand human's tendency to stalk, he had no choice but to regard it as normal as he let her be.

When Asagi learned that Michael was letting Katarina stalk him willingly, she couldn't help but pray for his peaceful future as she imagined Katarina obsessively stalk him to the point of being sadistic about it. Michael has no idea just how dangerous it is to have a stalker, much more a sadistic woman at that.

At one point Katarina even boldly entered Asagi's office during her rest as she begun investigating Michael's information. Such question is like his place of birth, his parents, his hobby, his birthday, his likes and dislikes, his preferred genre, and even women aside from Asagi that he occasionally interacted with. Due to that she had no choice but to come up with a false background for one of her system characters. In fact she expected it that there will be a time wherein she needed to come up with a false background, but she never expected it to be this way.

Due to coming up with practically false background for Michael, Katarina seemed satisfied with the info while keeping an eye to the girls that were surrounding Michael. She's even being wary of Anna, a child who wasn't a teenager, a only girl among the twin, but her main focus of being wary is both Sandalphon and Ariel who were closer in rank to Michael. Nevertheless she still kept tabs to other maids in the castle.

If Asagi could label her, then she have no doubt that she will label her as "Crazy".

In that moment Gabriel then came in into Asagi's office as he raised up an issue regarding the remnants of the demonic beast lurking along the mountain ranges.

"Your majesty!!!"

"!!!"

"My men found some traces of remnants of the demonic beast roaming on the steep surface of the mountain range, what shall we do about them?"