Chapter 108: The Demon Behind The Tribal War II

[Northern Continent, Western Tribes Army Camp]

About a two hours after the emergency message was sent from the small army that had infiltrated the southern tribal territory via a messaging bead, the emergency message was then successfully received by the western army, as they were shocked to learn of the failed result that the small army had accomplished and the discovery of another variable hiding within the southern lands.

Upon receiving the failed infiltration despite all the sacrifices that had been made by the western tribe warriors in averting the yes of the warriors in the fortress, Adriel the foremost leader of the western tribe army and the chief of the 1st tribe in the west, then flew into rage as he threw his wooden cup across his tent and vent his rage towards all of his things due to the failure of his subordinates.

*********

Adriel

38 years old

Male

Leader of the 1st tribe (West)

**********

His side suffered a lot of casualties just to get the infiltrating army inside the lands of the southern tribes and attack them from the inside out. However due to such failure, he almost completely lost it due to the incompetence that he had been shown by the very people of his land.

This war was crucial to them, in fact it very dictate the survival of his people, thus the success of this war is a must.

In comparison to the other lands of the snow peak mountain ranges, the west land has very to little resources compared to its neighbors. Due to that supply was scarce and life was much harsher for the natives of such lands. All he ever wanted was for the betterment of his people and due to such thought, he then begun to bore hatred and jealousy towards the other lands because of their fortunate circumstances.

The life in the west was hard, in fact they don't even excel in anything at all. They don't have abundant resources unlike the south, they aren't proficient in aura unlike the north, and most likely they don't have that much notable beast or monsters unlike the east. They were the inferior amidst the superiority. With such jealousy and the thought of coveting the circumstances of other lands, the western tribe then begun to aggravate the other lands and fight for survival against the three lands.

That is the reason why the western tribes are hostile against the east, north and west.

However everything changed when the unexpected visitor took a visit in their lands and took advantage of Adriel's desire. The person that visited them was neither human of beast, but rather a demon in shape of a human or inside a human skin.

Its skin was pale as white, Its hair was white and clear as snow, its eyes were odd containing two color from each socket, and its nails were pitch black like darkness. If it weren't for its sharp teeth and small horns on its head, they would have mistaken such person as an ordinary outsider.

Once the albino horned demon arrived at their land, it then immediately used its strength to overrule the whole land and even destroyed al opposition. Humans such as themselves stood no chance against such demon. Soon after the whole western lands had fallen under its grasp underneath the eyes of the other lands.

The moment the western lands were conquered, the albino demon begun dictating what he needed from the people of western lands. The demon was preparing something, something big to the point that it will shook the whole world. And such grand scale needed a mountainous amount of sacrifices.

Even thought the albino demon didn't really specify that the whole western lands would be sacrifices, a number of the chiefs and elders quickly came into conclusion that they would be killed for such grand scale. Once that was taken in thought, despair then begun to grew over the lands which somehow feeds up the ego0 of the said demon.