Chapter 104: Battle at the Mountain Pass (North) II

[Mountain Pass]

The moment that the two armies realized that the confrontation bet6ween them was inevitable, both camps then begun to move in formation as the southern tribe army saw the northern tribe army march in between the mountain pass.

With everyone going busy, continuous chain of commands were given out in different division of the whole army as two sides prepare themselves for a long combat of life and death. Climbing up at a location quite high from the surface grounds of the mountain pass and quite low from the peak of either two mountains on each side, Boris calmly assessed the approaching army and his own army together with some chiefs on his side while keeping an eye at the current situation.

Soon after both army closes in to each other until the point that the distance between them shortens to about 3 km. Once the distance between them reached 3 kilometers, the northern army seized their march as they abruptly changed their formation which caused various chiefs around Boris to react to the sudden change of the opposing army.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Northern Army Side]

Once the army reaches the distance of 3 kilometers in between the opposing army of the south, Payton quickly raises his arms towards the other chiefs surrounding him and begun giving his decree to start the war.

With his approval the chiefs quickly relay the message to their own unit commanders as various command were given out in the area.

"ARCHERS TO THE FRONT!!!"

Following that command, a multitude of warriors either bulky or thin, wielding a bow and a arrow, walked up to the front and spans out five straight lines, so wide that it reaches each end of the army's formation. Once the five lines were formed, each range warriors then looked over top their respective commanders, while keeping in touch with their bows and staying focused in this war.

"PREPARE YOUR ARROWS!!!"

At once all five lines of ranged unit, raises their bows as they lodge in their arrows on it and prepare to release fire.

"IMBUE LIGHTNING AURA!!!"

At that command, followed by the northerners proficiency on their aura's, all the warriors who wielded lightning attribute aura walked up in front of the army as they imbued their arrows with lightning energy which caused electric sparks to fly all over and cause considerable damage to their surroundings. 

However, soon after those lightning imbued arrows were soon contained at the tip of the arrowhead as the archer warriors waited for the commanders next command.

"AIM!!!"

Listening to the commands, all the lightning attribute archers then aimed their bows towards the southern tribe army while raising up their aim towards the air to form a type of a volley.

"FIRE!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Southern Army Side]

Once Boris saw that the enemy fired off their arrows towards them, he then called off to their side's commander to begun giving out command to defend against such an attack.

"VOLLEY INCOMING!!!

Frantically the warriors begun to move under the command as they all stared up into the air and watched the volley of arrows head straight towards them. Meanwhile the moment the arrows reached midway into the air, some sharped eyed commanders saw the element imbued into the enemy's arrows as they begun to warn the warriors wielding a shield at the forefront of the army.

"LIGHTNING IMBUED ARROWS!!! SHIELDER'S SHIELD UP!!!"

All the warriors wielding a huge shield then raises such weapon above them, as they all anchored their foot unto the ground and resolved themselves to fend off the attack coming from above.