Enhypen as Yanderes 2.9✿

Beginne am Anfang

- However,while You were convinced to not Question the Date with Heeseung,You couldnt convince Yourself to not wonder about his behaviour,thus watched it with caution.
And as he barely noticed that You were watching his behaviour,he watched his surroundings attentively,making You raise Your Brows as You understood that he wasnt irritated about the Date,he was irriated because he had no control of his surroundings.

- Heeseung usually had entire control of his surroundings,both in the Hotel and in the House,there wasnt anything that could take that control away from him there,but outside,he was in surroundings that he couldnt control,and that made him act so irritated.
And it frightened You,after all,You were aware of what Heeseung could do if someone should anger him,and You didnt want him to do such cruel things.

- It made You Question this Date again,wonder if it was odd that You've fallen in Love with Heeseung.

- However,as You watched Heeseung's Gaze trail along anyone that walked by,with such a twisted expression on his Face,You rather focused on his behaviour instead and tried to calm him down by pointing at a Store that was nearby,explaining "That Store there,is Good."He Glanced towards You,then into the direction of the Store,but seemed to not bother about it.
Nervously,You bit down onto Your bottom Lip as You watched him analyze his surroundings so attentively,and tried to distract his attention from the irritating worry of not controlling his surroundings,by talking further.

- You talked about all kinds of things,the weather,his outfit,the Date,some stores and more,until You barely even knew what to talk about it.
When,somewhere in the distance,You spotted a funfair and without really remembering that Heeseung was still holding Your Hand,nor caring much about it,began to run towards it,only to be harshly pulled and stumble into the Hands of Heeseung who tightly held Your upper Arms.

- "What are You doing?"He asked,so sternly that shivers ran down Your Arms.
You didnt even try to run from Heeseung,but the Tone in his Voice made it seem as if You did,or atleast as if he thought that You did.
You only turned around with caution and were frightened to actually look at Heeseung who was staring at You with such a cold yet irritated expression.
You stumbled over Your words "I-I...wanted to go to that funfair...with You."Just with the expression on his Face,Heeseung played with Your nervousness so easily.

- He didnt say anything,Just watched the nervous expression on Your Face that he found attractive,but You tried to calm down,and chose to Glance at Heeseung when saying "Heeseung...can You calm down a bit...Please,we're on Date...You and Me,and no one else is flirting with me."The courage that You were able to find,didnt exactly decorate the Tone in Your Voice as You asked Heeseung to calm down.

- And You couldnt exactly figure out what Heeseung thought,as he simply stood there with his Hands holding Your Arms,staring at You.
But he listened,obviously,and simply watched as You began to nervously worry that he'd be upset with You.
Eventually,he smirked.
He was playing with Your nervousness,and had fun.
A Frown,expressing so perfectly how nervous and unsure You were,was on Your Face as Heeseung reached out his Hand,Gently cupped Your cheek and caressed it with his thumb "You're so cute,Beautiful."He said,with such a twisted yet sweet Tone.
You blushed,as he stared at You so intensly.
"If it makes You more comfortable...then I will calm down."So Gently,You frowned while also making a relieved expression "Thank You,Heeseung."And,as You were busy talking to him,Heeseung analyzed Your behaviour so carefully,smiling so Gently,as You looked at him,excited to Go on a Date with him.

- "You're mine,Beautiful."

"