After being persuaded by the two, Chu Yi finally agreed to go to school.

Because today is the school opening ceremony, the school gate was full of vehicles, and parents came with their kids. It was extremely lively.

When Lin Suizhou’s expensive Rolls-Royce stopped smoothly at the gate, it immediately attracted a lot of people’s attention.

Lin Suizhou got out of the car first and held Chu Yi.

A family of three are extremely good-looking and because the two of them have also been on TV shows.This gave passers-by some surprise. They thought that children from wealthy families would go to aristocratic primary school, but they didn’t expect to sit in the same classroom with ordinary people’s children.

Parents, teachers, and students entered the hall one after another. After they were all seated, the lights dimmed and the ceremony officially began.

“Good morning, teachers, students, and parents. I’m the headmaster. Let me say a few words to everyone…”

Jiang Tang smiled and turned her head: “There must be more than a few words.”

As expected, this headmaster seemed to have opened up a chatterbox and chatted on stage without stopping.

Jiang Tang was drowsy from listening. She didn’t know how long it took, finally Lin Chuyi’s name was called from the podium.

She abruptly woke up and sat upright.

On the podium, Chu Yi was wearing a neatly ironed school uniform. The uniform was loose which made him look even thinner. Chu Yi stood up straight, and his black hair was enveloped in pale yellow light.

He was extremely exquisite, making the parents under the stage couldn’t help pulling out their phones and started taking pictures of him.

Looking at the crowd below the stage, Chu Yi clenched his small fists nervously. He then opened his mouth as his voice slowly came through the microphone: “Good morning, teachers, parents, and students. My name is Lin Chu Yi. I’m from class one, grade one…… “

As Chu Yi began his speech, the students sitting in the first row noticed the gap between his teeth, they pointed and laughed at him: “Mama, his front teeth are missing!”

A group of people bursts into laughter.

Chu Yi pressed his lips, looked at the mocking crowd, and suddenly became at a loss.

Looking at the blank and helpless Chu Yi who didn’t know what to do next, Jiang Tang’s eyelids twitched and her temper came immediately. When she was about to get up and walk over, her wrist was grabbed by someone.

Lin Suizhou shook his head at her: “Chu Yi can handle this.”

Jiang Tang was a little dissatisfied: “But…”

“No, but. He is my son, the future heir, he must learn to bear everything alone.”

Whether it is mocking or sarcasm. He has to carry it alone and deal with it alone.

Chu Yi felt the blood in his heart boiling, and something wanted to rush out. Suddenly, a voice rang in his mind. Chu Yi’s eyes lit up and he whispered a name in a low voice.

[Ah Wu. ]

After the joy, Chu Yi started calming down his mind: [You’ve been ignoring me, I thought you were angry. ]

[It’s okay, I’m not afraid. ]

Chu Yi closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened again, his eyes were as calm as water.