Chapter 127: Soul

Bắt đầu từ đầu

White Diamond responded with a melodious laugh and a beautiful smile aimed at her brother. "Ha, ha, ha," she chuckled.

White Diamond declared, "Your struggle is futile because I'm all powerful, Round Table!!!" Her raised hands struck a dramatic pose, and in an instant, twenty colossal portals, each the size of a planet, materialized. Emerging from these cosmic gates were twenty imposing knights, who took their positions alongside White Diamond.

Red Diamond's face drained of color as he clenched his teeth, fixing a steely glare on White Diamond.

"This, my dear, is one the ultimate power, a privilege bestowed upon only the top five," White Diamond proclaimed, looking down on Red with disdain.

Before Aurianna could continue watching their confrontation, a colossal hand grabbed her, pulling her downwards.

"Who the heck is dragging me away now? We were just getting to the juicy part of that old hag's memories!" Aurianna shouted in frustration.

Abruptly, Aurianna's eyes fluttered open, and found herself seated at a massive round table, surrounded by ten colossal beings. Among them, the one she recognized most was her six-handed statue, Queen.

"It's been a while, Queen," Aurianna greeted with a warm smile as she looked up at the towering statue before her.

"I've longed for the day when we could converse like this, Master," Queen replied with a smile her voice sounding like a mature woman.

"You can talk?!" Aurianna gasped in astonishment.

"Of course, I can. It was simply beyond my capabilities when we first met, given your level," Queen explained with a gentle smile.

"So my level plays a role in this, huh?" Aurianna sighed, and Queen nodded in agreement.

"It will always be a factor when it comes to strength," Queen affirmed.

"Why am I here in the first place?" Aurianna inquired, her skepticism evident in her gaze.

"Master, there's not much time left for you," Queen delivered the grim news with a somber tone.

"Guess you're going with the bad news first, huh?"

"The rate at which the former White Diamond is devouring your soul is alarmingly fast. If you don't take action, you might not see your twentieth birthday," Queen cautioned with a worried tone.

"This has to be some sort of cruel joke, right?" Aurianna asked, her anxiety rising.

"I'm not joking," Queen said with a serious expression.

"Hah, I already have so much on my plate right now and this has been added on top of it," Aurianna sighed, casting a glance in Queen's direction.

"I'm sorry, master, but it's really important," Queen insisted.

Aurianna shot Queen a skeptical look and inquired, "Wouldn't it be in your favor if your former Diamond were to be revived? So why the warning? If I'm guessing correctly, you brought me here." Aurianna's tone was firm.

"True, for this room, but you did come here on your own, master. I'm warning you because I don't want to go back to serving that weak master," Queen replied with an icy edge, sending a shiver down Aurianna's spine.

"Chi lalalala, ch chi, you think I'm stronger than her?" Aurianna grinned with a hint of madness in her eyes.

"Once you remove those seals on you and Leila, and level up, of course, you have the potential to be stronger than her. We only serve the strongest," Queen explained, causing the statues' eyes on the round table to emit an eerie glow.