𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽 - 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

My eyes fluttered open as I felt a warm presence beside me. Lying next to Sodo with the blanket covering our bodies, I grabbed my phone to check the time, seeing 8 AM. Putting my phone back down, I snuggled to Sodo's side as he was still asleep. Still feeling the effects of last night's activities, I didn't feel like getting out of bed right now, just wanting to sleep more. Though, as expected, I was unable to fall back asleep, so I just snuggled to Sodo's side with my eyes closed for the next hour. Eventually, Sodo woke up as well. As he woke up, I felt his arm hold me tighter and his body shift slightly.

« Good morning, baby. » He said in a raspy voice, his eyes still half-closed.

« Good morning. » I said back, a smile on my face.

« Slept well? » He asked me as he turned onto his side to face me, a little smile on his sleepy face.

« I did... and you? » I asked him as well, my hand tracing circles on his bare chest.

« I slept as well as you did. » He answered me, rubbing his eyes.

« Good to know... » I said, closing my eyes and relaxing a bit more, enjoying this calm morning.

「𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓」

I finished dressing up for today and ran my hand through my hair, looking over at Sodo, who, despite trying so hard to stay awake, looked like he hadn't slept in so long. He just sat in the middle of the bed in only his sweatpants and stared at nothing in particular as he seemed to be on the verge of falling asleep.

I chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed, still looking at him. « Are you sure that you had a good night of sleep? » I asked him while stroking his hair slowly.

« I swear I did! Or at least I think I did. » Sodo answered before yawning.

I smiled at him, finding it cute somehow how he tried to stay awake. « You can rest, love. There's no concert tonight. » I told him.

With that, Sodo just laid back down onto the bed and closed his eyes. I stood up from the bed and started to head for the door. As soon as I opened the door and stepped out, I tripped over something and fell straight to the floor, hearing a faint 'ow!' that did not come from me. I quickly sat up and saw...

« Swiss? » I said in utter confusion, looking at him as he sat up tiredly.

He looked back at me, his brows furrowed. The poor man had slept outside the door? Unbelievable.

« Dude, you were in there? You could've opened the door when I knocked! I forgot the keycard and had to sleep here for the whole night! » He said, rubbing his forehead.

« Why didn't you just go to someone else's room? Mountain and Rain's was just down the hall! » I said, standing up and wiping the dust off of my pants.

« Uughhh... whatever... » He muttered, standing up before almost running straight into Sodo, who was probably wondering what was going on after hearing me fall.

« What's up, bud! » Sodo said somewhat cheerfully despite the sleepiness very visible on his face.

As Swiss just responded with a nod and went to crash down on his bed, Sodo looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.

« He was sleeping outside the room! I literally just tripped over him... » I said, still looked confused about what just happened for some reason.

Sodo erupted in laughter as I said that. « No way that you just slept in the hallway the whole night! » Sodo said to Swiss as he went back inside the hotel room, the door slowly closing.

I shrugged and started to head back to my own room, which I shared with Aurora.

...