𝑿𝑿 - 𝑨 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Later, as more and more people got there, Aether walked over to me.

« Hey Neptune, have you seen Sodo? I can't find him. » Aether asked.

« Aether, there's like 80 people, of course, you can't find him. » I said, probably exaggerating in the number of people here.

« I just blinked, and he was gone! » Aether said.

« Should've expected that... did you try to call him? » I asked.

« Yeah, and he's not answering. I don't want him to get in trouble.. » Aether said.

« You guys are looking for Sodo? » Erin asked.

« Aether is. » I answered, Aether nodding at the same time.

« He's over there. » Erin said as she pointed at Sodo, who was talking with some random guy with a drink in his hand.

« Oh, thank you...? » Aether said, wondering what her name was.

« I'm Erin. » She said with a soft voice and a big smile.

« Thank you, Erin! » Aether said, giving her a small head nod before he walked towards Sodo.

« He said my name!! He knows who I am now! And he said thank you! » Erin exclaimed as she giggled.

「Later」

It was midnight soon, and everyone who was invited was there. There was music playing and there was also a buffet. Three new girls came to join our group. Their names were Grace, Nikki, and Zoey. They were disguised as Clover, Sam, and Alex from totally spies, which I found to be amusing and cute at the same time. They were really kind and funny, just like Amy, Evie, Sasha, Erin, Nancy, and Liv.

« That's a very pretty costume. Let me guess, you're a Ghost fan? » Nikki asked as she sat by me.

« Actually, she's a part of the band! » Sasha exclaimed.

« Wait- » I tried saying but was cut off by Nikki.

« No way!! » Nikki exclaimed. « Can I take a picture with you? I'm literally the biggest fan of this band! » She added as she took out her phone and opened Snapchat to take a selfie.

« Yeah, sure. » I said awkwardly as she took out her phone to take a quick picture with me.

« Thank you! » She quickly said as she couldn't contain her excitement.

The music suddenly caught my attention. It was Kiss the go-goat that was starting. It was honestly one of my favorite Ghost songs. A few minutes later, some of the
girls were gone on the 'dance floor', which was actually just people dancing in the middle of the living room. Nikki, Erin, Nancy, and I stayed out of it because we didn't like dancing. We were standing in the kitchen, talking about random things while taking sips from our drinks.

By 1 or 2 AM. People were starting to leave. All of my new 'friends' were gone, and only Livia was still there. I had no idea where Aether was, but Sodo was lying on the floor in the living room. He was probably drunk after all those drinks he took. His mask was nowhere to be seen... well...

« Are you gonna sleep here? » Liv asked, just out of curiosity.

« No, why? » I asked, looking at her.

« No reason. But I'm pretty sure that Sodo was the one that drove here since I saw you guys arrive. Are you guys gonna be okay to drive home? » She asked, seeming a little worried.

« Oh, don't worry! I'm sure Aether is okay to drive. He doesn't really drink at parties from what Swiss told me. It was kinda surprising to learn. » I answered.

As soon as I finished my sentence, someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Aether, and he seemed ready to leave as well.

« Hey, we're leaving. Can you help me with Sodo? He's wasted, and uh... Pretty much alseep? » Aether said as he looked at Sodo, who was still lying on the ground.

« Sure. » I answered, laughing at the sight.

I picked Sodo up while Aether was going outside to start the car. He sat in the driver's seat and was already waiting for me and Sodo. Before leaving, I said goodbye to Liv.

« You two be careful on the road! » Livia said as she hugged me as a way of saying goodbye.

« We will! Bye! » I said, smiling before I exited the house and sat Sodo in the backseat before sitting in the passenger seat.

...