𝑳𝑿𝑰 - 𝑨 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I didn't even realize how long I had been talking with Phantom until I saw the time. It had been a whole hour now! I soon said bye to Phantom as he said that he would get back to finish decorating his room. I headed upstairs and back into my room only to find a surprise...

Sodo was sitting on the edge of my bed and seemed... angry? I entered my room and closed the door behind me before going to sit next to him.

« Sodo? Is everything alright? » I asked him, curious about why he looked like that.

He crossed his arms in front of his chest and turned his head away from me. « No. » He answered.

« What's going on, my love? Did I do something wrong? » I asked, growing worried and concerned about why he was acting this way.

Sodo sighed loudly and still didn't look at me. « I saw you. » He said.

« Saw me? » I asked, wondering what he meant.

« With Phantom! He was making you laugh, I saw! » Sodo told me.
« You're mine and no one else's! I don't want him to make you laugh! I should be the one doing that! » He said, sounding... jealous.

« Oh, Sodo... are you scared that he'll try to steal me from you? Why are you worrying about that? Phantom is a nice man. He wouldn't do that. » I said, not wanting him to be mad over this.

« And how do you know that? I don't want you to talk to him... I don't like him. » Sodo muttered.

« It's okay that you don't like him, but that doesn't mean you have to be mean to him. You can't stop me from seeing him, Sodo. » I spoke calmly, trying to make him understand.

Sodo sighed and turned to look at me. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder.

« I'm just worried that someone will steal you away from me. There are tons of better men than me... » He muttered.

« Oh, Sodo... don't be scared. You're the one I love. No men would ever replace you, my love. » I said, wanting to reassure him.

« You're just saying that to make me feel better. » He said, looking away.

« No, I'm being honest. » I told him, placing my hand upon his chin and turning his head to face mine.

Sodo remained silent as he looked me in the eyes, his eyes darting to my lips for a split second. He suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine gently, resting his hand on my cheek. A smile appeared on his face as he pulled away.

He sighed softly. « I love you. » Sodo said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.

I smiled back at him and gladly wrapped my arms around him as well. « I love you too. » I said.

He leaned backward and lied on his back on my bed, pulling me down with him, ending up in me lying on his chest. I chuckled and rested my head down, closing my eyes softly. We just ended up staying like this for a little while, Sodo running his hand through my hair.

...