𝑿𝑳𝑰 - 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I woke up by 9 AM, and when I got downstairs, I was surprised when Cirrus ran towards me, saying she had super good news.

« Neptune! Neptune! Guess what! » She exclaimed.

« Woah, calm down, Cirrus! What's up? » I asked.

« You're gonna be so happy! In February, after New Year, we're gonna go on a Europe tour! » She said with a big smile under.

« Really? That's so cool, oh my god! » I said, super happy.

« Told you you were gonna be happy! » Cirrus said, chuckling.

« I already can't wait! » I said, smiling. « Guess that also means I'm gonna have to learn a few more songs. » I added.

« Yeahh, but that's ok. You already know most of the songs we normally have on the setlist, so maybe 3 songs to learn? I don't know, you can ask Copia. » Cirrus said.

« Alright. » I said before going in the kitchen to eat something for breakfast.

As soon as I was done eating, I decided to go see Copia to get more information on the tour. I knocked on the door of his room and he opened the door just a few seconds after.

« Neptune! Good timing! I wanted to talk to you about the upcoming tour. » He said, smiling.

« That's exactly why I came to see you. » I said, smiling back.

« Come in! » He then said, opening the door a little more.

I sat on the chair next to his desk. « I have many questions. » I said.

« Go ahead, I'll try to answer all of them. » He said, chuckling.

« Okay, so I was wondering what songs we were going to play. Could I get the setlist so I can practice the songs I don't know? » I asked.

« Of course, I'm gonna tell everyone the songs we'll play anyway. » He answered, smiling.

« Right, and I don't remember, I'm doing back vocals too? » I asked, unsure.

« Yes! Talking about that, I have the list of songs you'll do back vocals. » He said, starting to look around his room.

« There it is! » He said, picking up a piece of paper with song names written on it. He gave it to me.

' Kaisarion, Darkness at the heart of my love, Hunter's moon, Mary on a cross, and Respite on the Spitalfields ' was written on the paper. A smile formed on my face as I saw ' Darkness at the heart of my love '. This song never failed to make my cry... plus, it was my favorite.

« Ah, found the setlist! » He said, picking up another piece of paper.

He gave it to me. ' Imperium, Kaisarion, Rats, Darkness at the heart of my love, Spillways, Devil church, Cirice, Ghuleh/Zombie queen, Ritual, Hunter's moon, Con clavi con dio, Watcher in the sky, Year Zero, He is, Jesus he knows me, Square hammer, Miasma, Mary on a cross, Mummy dust, Respite on the Spitalfields, Kiss the go-goat, Dance Macabre, and Monstrance clock ' it was written on it. I had a wide smile on my face as I saw the setlist.

I then asked him a few more questions before leaving his room. I went to the music room to practice a few songs such as Spillways, Jesus he knows me, and Respite. After I finished Respite on the Spitalfields, I heard someone clap their hands, or maybe two people.

I looked up to see Sodo and Copia, clapping their hands, both of them smiling at me.

« You were amazing, Neptune! » Copia said.

« Oh... thank you. » I said, blushing at the compliment, a little surprised as I didn't expect to have spectators as I practiced.

« Copia's right, that was amazing. » Sodo added, which made me blush more.

Copia eventually left the room, leaving me and Sodo alone.

« So, you're playing songs without me? » Sodo joked.

« Wanna play one with me? » I asked, raising an eyebrow.

« Definitely. » He answered, picking up his guitar and putting the strap around his shoulder.

« Which one do you wanna play? » He asked.

« You choose. » I answered, smiling at him.

« How about Kiss the go-goat? » He said.

« Sure! » I exclaimed before he started playing the first notes of the song.

I messed up a few notes during the song, but Sodo kept telling me how to place my fingers the right way every time. He was adorable. Every time he talked about something guitar-related, he always seemed so passionate about it.

« You're really good! » Sodo exclaimed as soon as we finished the song.

« Thanks! So are you! » I said, smiling.

He smiled back. « What are the songs that you have to learn for the ritual? » He asked.

« Um, Spillways, Ritual, Watcher in the sky, Jesus he knows me, and Respite on the Spitalfields.» I answered.

« Alright, well, let's start with Spillways. » Sodo said, smiling.

He showed me how to play Spillways. Honestly, it wasn't that hard, but I still messed up many notes. It was the first time I was playing this song after all, so it was normal. He then showed me Ritual, which was a bit easier because I knew a few notes already. After I successfully played Ritual without making any mistakes, he decided to show me how to play Watcher in the sky. After that, we continued with JHKM, as well as ROTS.

I always thought that Respite on the Spitalfields was such a great song. The ending always made me ascend, literally... and to be able to do the back vocals, oh God...

...