𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰 - 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑼𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

A few minutes later, Sodo spoke up. « You learn fast. If we practice the songs you don't know again tomorrow, you should be ready for the tour already! » He said.

« You think so? » I asked.

« Absolutely. » He answered, winking at me.

« Now kiss. » I heard a voice say.

Sodo and I looked at the door, and Cirrus was there.

« Cirrus, what the fuck are you doing? » I asked as I noticed her phone camera was pointed towards us.

« Nothi- Huh- Who's Cirrus? » She said before running away.

Sodo and I looked at each other and started to laugh. I was surprised that he wasn't showing any sign of annoyance by what just happened. We decided to play another song. Together, we decided to play the song Whiskey in the jar by Metallica instead of another Ghost song.

As soon as we finished the song, we put our guitars on their stands and went into the living room where Aether and Swiss were. We sat on the couch next to them.

« Hey, guys! » Aether said, smiling under his mask.

« Hi, Aeth. » Sodo said.

« Hi! » I also said, smiling back.

« You were playing guitar? » Swiss asked.

« Yeah, how did you know? » I asked.

« Oh, I heard someone playing guitar, so I figured it was you. » He answered.

« We weren't playing THAT loud. How did you hear it from the living room? » Sodo asked.

« Okay, maybe I was with Cirrus when she said 'now kiss.' I wanted to see if you two would kiss. » He admitted.

« Why does everyone want to see us kiss, what the hell! » I exclaimed.

« Because it's cute. » Swiss said.

« If it's cute, why didn't you kiss Kelly before we left, huh? » I asked.

« ... Stop! » He said, fake crying.

« Ugh, you're such a baby. » I joked.

« Yeah, Swiss cheese, stop crying. » Sodo added. I chuckled.

« Shut up, Sodomizer! » Swiss said.

Sodo snorted out a laugh while I was a little surprised by the nickname Swiss had just given Sodo.

« Hey, Christmas is coming, and we were thinking of throwing a party here. What do you guys think of this idea? » Aether asked, changing the subject.

« Yeah, it's a great idea. » I said.

« Not bad. » Sodo answered.

« We asked Copia, but he doesn't seem quite sure about it yet. He is the one who would pay if there were any damages on the property during the party after all. » Swiss said, shrugging.

« Yeah, but he still has 3 weeks to think about it. » Aether added.

We continued talking for a bit before I decided to go back to my room and call Kelly. I soon got into my room and closed the door behind me.

I grabbed my phone, which was on my nightstand, and decided to facetime Kelly.

« Heyy!! » Kelly exclaimed as soon as she picked up.

« Hi!! » I said.

« How are you? How did the flight go? » She asked.

« The flight went really well, and I'm good, what about you? » I asked.

« Good, good. » She said. « I miss you so much!! » She then said.

« I miss you too. I've been thinking about it, how about you come here for the holidays? So you can spend it with me... and Swiss. » I said, smirking at the end of the sentence as she started to blush.

« That is such a great idea! » She exclaimed, her smile literally stretching from ear to ear. « Wait, when can I come? » She asked.

« Well, from what I heard, we are gonna have a party on the 24th, so you can probably come on the 23rd. » I said.

« Of December? » She asked.

« No, of August. Of course, of December, dumbass! » I said as the two of us laughed.

We then proceeded to stay on call for 4 hours. It was 3 p.m. when she hung up because she had to go since it was 9 p.m. at hers. I was actually surprised when I saw how long we've been on a call because, honestly, I thought it was only an hour.

「Later」

I had nothing to do, so I grabbed my sketchbook and just started doodling. As I was sitting on my bed, drawing, someone knocked on my door. I put my sketchbook down and opened the door.

« Hey, Neptune! We're playing Uno, wanna come? » Swiss said.

« Of course! » I answered.

We both went downstairs, and we sat in a circle on the floor in the middle of the living room. Everyone was playing. Sodo was to my left and Sunshine to my right. Aether passed the cards to everyone and then flipped the first card. It was a blue 3 card. Swiss was the one to start. When my turn came, I placed a red card because Mountain changed the color to red. The game went well for the first three rounds, but then came the fourth one, Sodo put a draw four for Swiss, and he literally threw a tantrum.

« Go fuck yourself, Sodo! » He exclaimed, only causing Sodo to laugh more than he was already.

« This is a game, Swiss, not a life or death situation. » Aether said.

Swiss flipped Aether off and drew four cards, still complaining. When Rain's turn came, he put a reverse card. The next rounds went well, Cumulus put another reverse card and Swiss threw another tantrum because Sodo put a draw two.

When my turn came, I put a wild card and changed the color to green.

« Changing the color to green. » I said.

« NO! » Sodo exclaimed as I said that.

He took a card, then another one, and another one. He kept getting cards other than a green or a wild card.

« WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, I HATE THIS GAME! » He practically shouted as he took another card.

« Karma. » Swiss said as he laughed.

« Shut up Swiss cheese. » Sodo said.

« Not again! » Swiss exclaimed.

« WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, I WAS SO CLOSE TO HAVING ONE CARD LEFT! » Sodo exclaimed as he finally got a green card.

He put the card down and as if there wasn't enough drama yet, Swiss put a green reverse card.

« I DON'T HAVE A GREEN CARD! » Sodo shouted as we all burst out laughing. « SWISS I FUCKING HATE YOU! » Sodo exclaimed as he took more cards again.

« Could you stop yelling, please? » Rain asked.

Now it was Sodo's turn to complain. We continued playing, and Aether ended up winning. It could've been me, but Sunshine decided to put a draw two cards as I was about to call Uno.

...