𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

As the end of the ritual was getting closer and closer, I could see every single one of the rituals of the tour playing in my head as my hands ran across the fret board of my guitar. A smile appeared under my mask as every other sound around me seemed to fade... all I could hear was the cheering and singing of the crowd. They were smiling. They looked happy. They were happy to see us play on stage... happy to see the band that changed most of their lives for the better.

As the song Monstrance Clock was being played, I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at Sodo as I continued playing my guitar while he played his usual riffs on his white guitar.

I could feel him looking back at me from across the stage as he played his guitar, fingers sliding across the fret board. I just knew he was smiling at me... I could feel it. A smile almost immediately appeared on my own face before he looked back down to his instrument.

Now, in the last chorus of the song, I gave it my all... more than I usually did. Soon, standing by Sodo, the two of us played at the same time, the two of us looking at each other. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle for no reason. I felt happy at that moment... more than the other times I was on stage. I could see his eyes through the goggles of his mask due to the lighting, and it was clear that he was smiling. I laid my head on his shoulder as we continued playing until the very end of the song... The crowd cheered as they saw our little interaction. They were cheering at everything we did, didn't they? (Yes we do)

After the song, as soon as we were back from giving our instruments to the staff, we went to interact with the fans one last time before the end of the show. Throwing picks to the people in the crowd, I looked at them, seeing the smiles on their faces.

It felt good to know I was making so many people happy this way... just as everyone else in the band was doing. I felt loved by them. I felt like, for once in my life, I had accomplished something!

In this moment, I realized just how much everything had changed for the better. From a fan to a member of the band... from ignored to noticed and loved... from being nothing to being someone. What would've happened if none of that had taken place? I would rather not think about it... I'd rather just enjoy what I was given... enjoy it while it lasts.

As we all gathered for the final bow, I stood between Mountain and Sodo. Holding their hands, we bowed, and the sound of the crowd cheering filled my ears again. Smiling widely, I let go after we bowed and suddenly felt arms around me. Sodo was hugging me. I didn't hesitate one second to hug him back before we walked off of the stage, walking hand in hand.

Man... last concert of the tour. Why was I so emotional? The whole tour... the band in general... nothing could ever compare to this experience.

Ever.

...