𝑳𝑿𝑿 - 𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Not counting the first two, 8 concerts had been played already. For a total of 10 concerts, we had 14 more to play. This was exciting! Knowing that I not only got to travel around Europe, but also play concerts!

We were currently chilling in our hotel rooms after tonight's concert. Tomorrow, our concert was in the same area as the one we played tonight, so we could stay in the same hotel for two nights without having to travel too far.

As I lay in the hotel room bed, my arm covering my eyes as I relaxed there, I heard my name being called.

« Hey, Neptune. » Aurora's voice rang in my ears.

I opened my eyes and looked at her as she sat in the other bed in our shared hotel room. « Yeah? » I muttered.

« Is it true that Swiss has a girlfriend? » She asked.

I raised an eyebrow. What a weird question. « Yes, why? » I asked with confusion and curiosity.

« I don't know. The way he acts with me on stage is... I don't know how to explain that. I mean, from my point of view, only a man who is single would act like this. It's confusing me. » She said, scratching the back of her head.

I chuckled, a little tired from the recent concert. « That's just Swiss. He'll do all sorts of stage acts to get the crowd to scream and all. You'll get used to it. » I told her with a little smile.

Aurora nodded slowly before she actually processed my words. « Oh! That makes more sense. » She said, chuckling. « Alright, I'll let you sleep now. Good night, Neptune. » She told me with a sweet smile before turning off the lights of the hotel room.

« Good night. » I told her as well, getting comfortable in the bed before slowly drifting off to sleep.

...
(Sorry about the short chapter 😭)