𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑨 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒚

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Later, back home, I had nothing to do, so I decided to call Kelly. She answered in barely two seconds, which didn't surprise me.

« Heyy! » She said as she picked up the call.

« Hi! How are you? » I asked.

« I'm fine, what about you? » She asked.

« I'm good. What are you doing? » I said.

« I'm taking a walk with Ozzy! » She exclaimed as she showed her German shepherd on the screen.

« A walk at 8 PM?? It's been such a long time though, how is he? » I asked.

« He's doing great! » She said as I heard her dog bark.

« Do you want to come to join me? We could walk together! » Kelly said.

« Good idea! Where do I join you? » I asked.

« Join me at the end of your street. I'll be waiting here. » She answered.

« Alright, I'll be here in a few minutes. » I said, smiling at her before hanging up.

I walked to the front door and put on my boots before I put my phone in my pocket. As I was about to open the door, someone asked me where I was going.

« Where are you going? » Swiss asked.

« I'm going on a walk. » I said, not saying I was going with Kelly because I had the feeling he would beg to come with me.

« At 8 PM? And alone? » He asked.

« Uh, yeah, is there anything wrong with that? » I asked.

« No. » He said, shrugging before walking away.

I then opened the door and left as I started to head toward where Kelly told me to find her. After I was close to the corner of the street, I saw Kelly, and as soon as her dog saw me, he ran towards me, full speed.

« Hey, Ozzy! » I said, laughing as I crouched to pet him.

He kept licking my face and seemed very happy to see me again. After all, I hadn't seen her dog in ages so I wasn't all that surprised.

« Hi, Olivia!! » She exclaimed, joining me after her dog had run away from her just to come to me.

After she gave me a small hug, Kelly grabbed Ozzy's leash, and we started walking together. I told her what happened at the party yesterday, and she couldn't stop laughing as I told her what Sodo did.

« Are you two getting along now? » She asked, hoping for a positive answer.

« I'm not sure. Sometimes, it looks like he hates me, but sometimes it also looks like he likes me as a friend. Or at least I think as a friend... » I said, confused about Sodo's behavior with me.

« I'm sure he likes you. Maybe he just doesn't want to admit it because he wants to look cool or something, I don't know. Some boys act like this sometimes. » Kelly said.

« Hey, how's Swiss doing? » She suddenly asked.

« I thought you were able to text him. » I said, confused about why she was asking me this.

« He's not answering any of my texts! » She exclaimed.

This made me remember... « Oooh, right, Sodo tried unlocking his phone yesterday, and I have no idea how, but it was blocked for like 2 days when he gave it back. » I said, laughing. « Otherwise, he's doing great. » I said, answering her question.

« Oh well... at least he's doing good. » She said, smiling.

There was a moment of silence before I decided to ask her the one question I had on my mind since she slept at our house.
« Do you like Swiss as more than friends? » I asked, looking at her.

« Definitely. Why are you asking that? » She asked as her cheeks already had a red tint.

« Well... I think he likes you too. » I said.

« REALLY?!? » Kelly exclaimed as she started to blush heavily.

« Yeah, why would I say that if it wasn't true? » I asked. « And you should've seen his reaction when you kissed him on the cheek. He literally asked me if you liked him right after you left. » I added.

« No way. I'm gonna ask him on a date. » She said in a very serious voice.

« Are you actually gonna do it, or you're just talking nonsense? » I asked in a teasing tone.

« I'm not kidding! When you're gonna go back home, I'm gonna come with you, and I'll ask him out. It's easy. » She said, sure of herself.

« Alright then, if you say so. » I said.

As we were walking in the woods, close from the house, we found a trail. It looked like Ozzy wanted to go to the end of the trail, but Kelly and I were both too lazy to continue, so we decided we would come back tomorrow.

« Are you still sure you're gonna ask him? » I asked Kelly with a smirk.

« Yeah! » She exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

We soon arrived, and as soon as I opened the door, Ozzy ran inside. Kelly and I immediately started running after the dog, who ran to Sodo, Swiss, and Aether's room.

« Ozzy! » Both Kelly and I exclaimed at the same time.

When we entered the room that Ozzy ran in, we saw Aether and Sodo petting the dog.

« Hey, Neptune! Huh, and Kelly! » Aether said as he continued petting Ozzy. « Is this your dog? » He then asked, looking at Kelly.

« Yeah, I'm so sorry about that, I didn't expect him to run into the house. » Kelly said, embarrassed as she grabbed her dog's leash.

« He's adorable. What's his name? » Sodo asked.

Before Kelly could even answer, a loud voice was heard in the doorway.

« KELLY?! » We heard someone say.

Kelly and I turned around and saw Swiss.

« I- uh- Hi, Swiss! » Kelly nervously said.

I knew she was going to react like this. Knowing her, it was obvious.

« Neptune, why didn't you tell me she was coming over? » Swiss said, looking at me and putting on a fake angry expression.

« Her dog ran inside the house. She wasn't supposed to come in. » I said.

« Dog? » Swiss asked.

« Uh, yeah, open your eyes. » I said before Swiss saw Ozzy sitting right next to Kelly.

Kelly laughed as Swiss looked surprised to see a German shepherd sitting in his room.

...