𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰 - "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅"

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

By the end of the movie, Swiss was back home, looking happy after his date.

« Hey, Swiss! » Aether said as Swiss sat with us in the living room with a smile on his face.

« Hey, guys! » He said, looking super happy.

« How did it go? » Mountain asked curiously.

« Kelly was so kind and funny. It went so well! » Swiss said, smiling under his mask.

« Good for you! » Rain said, happy for his friend.

« Did you guys kiss? » Aether teased.

« None of your business! » Swiss said, rolling his eyes as he laughed a bit.

Swiss went into his room to change into normal clothes again and came back.

« He dated more girls than Sodo, Aether, and I did, combined. » Rain joked as we all chuckled.

« Impossible. » I said, amused.

« No, really. Rain isn't interested in a relationship, I still didn't find the right person, and Sodo scares the girls away with his temper. » Aether said, laughing.

« At least, the girls love me. » Swiss said with a smug look on his face.

Later that same day, I went to my room to grab the sketchbook I bought when I went to the mall with the girls. I went back to the living room and sat on the couch. Everyone was gone to their rooms, so it was pretty much calm and quiet in the living room. I haven't drawn anything in it yet since it was new, of course. I opened the sketchbook on the first page and thought of something or someone I could draw. I didn't have any ideas. I looked around me, and I finally thought of something. I was going to draw a ghoul, not important who, just a ghoul.

I started drawing. I wasn't really thinking about which ghoul I wanted to draw. About an hour later, I was adding a few details on the mask before judging my drawing was done. My drawings were never really done, honestly. I always added details every time I looked at them.

« That's a pretty drawing. Is it me? » A familiar voice said.

« WHAT THE HELL?! You scared the shit out of me! Since when are you here?! » I exclaimed as my face started to get red of embarrassment.

I quickly closed my sketchbook, totally oblivious to the fact that it would only make Sodo think that this drawing was him even more.

« You're talented. » Sodo muttered as he stole my sketchbook from my hands and opened it to look at the drawing again.

For some reason, it made me blush that he said that. I wasn't used to getting compliments from Sodo. It felt special in a way to get compliments from him.

« Thank you. » I shyly said as I took my sketchbook back.

« Lovebirds~ » Swiss, who was passing by, teased.

I could hear Sodo grumble as Swiss said that. That guy was really everywhere at the worst times... and why was he still awake anyway?

« I hate this guy. » Sodo snarled.

I let out a little chuckle as he said that. For some reason, it seemed like the more time we spent together, the more he started to like me. Though, he was still mean to me, but he was with everyone, so it was fine... I guess.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, Sodo told me he was going to sleep and left the room. I decided to go to sleep, too. It was late, and when I opened the door to my room, I saw Mountain and Rain, both already sleeping. I went to steal one of Rain's sweaters to put on because mine were all in the laundry basket, I did that so often I didn't even need to ask him anymore. Most of the time, I lied to take one of his hoodies because they were too big for me, and I loved oversized clothes. I then headed to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth before going back to my room. I quietly closed the door behind me as I got into the room. I went to sit in my bed as I checked a notification I got two minutes ago. It was Kelly who sent me a text. Typical Kelly... texting me so late.

...