𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰 - 𝑨𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

By 9 PM, Kelly and I were watching a movie. The two of us were sitting on the couch. It was a cheesy romance movie that I let Kelly choose. Honestly, I should've chosen the movie, but who cares.

After about an hour of watching the movie, two characters kissed in a passionate way, and I decided to tease Kelly.

« That's you and Swiss. » I said, pointing at the screen.

« Oh yeah? Well, that's you and Sodo! » She said, blushing a little but also smirking as she said that.

« Bullshit. » I said, laughing.

After the movie, Kelly and I decided to talk a bit before she drove me back home. For some reason, we got to talking about dates and stuff, wonder how we got there.

« Oli, do you like Sodo in a more than friends way? » Kelly asked.

« Yeah, I told you in the car earlier. Did you actually forget? » I asked.

« My bad! » She said, chuckling and putting her hands up in defense. « I was thinking maybe you could ask him out on a date like I did with Swiss. After all, you did say he liked you too. » Kelly added.

I blushed. « Maybe... » I quietly said, thinking of it.

« But seriously, you two are adorable together! You need to make it official! » Kelly exclaimed.

« ...Fine! I'll ask him on a date tonight when I come back home and we're gonna go in the afternoon so I can be with you in the morning. » I said.

« Oli, you're gonna be back home at midnight.. » Kelly said.

« I don't care. You know what... can I sleep here? I don't feel like going back home, actually. » I said, laughing a bit.

« Of course, you can! » She told me as she seemed happy that I was staying for the night.

I took my phone out. « Should I ask him now? It's 10:43 he's usually still up at this time. » I said, staring at the screen.

« You look so confident! » Kelly said, chuckling. « Anyways, I think you should, yeah, but that's also because I wanna know the answer. » She said, a mischievous grin on her face.

I laughed before opening my phone to text him. I opened Snapchat and went to text Sodo.

- Now texting: Sodo ❤️ -

« What do I say? » I asked Kelly, getting nervous, even tho it was over text.

« Give it to me. » She said.

I was about to give my phone to Kelly, but she took it from my hands because her impatient ass couldn't wait one more second.

' Hey, Sodo! I was wondering if you would like to go on a date.' She started typing.

« Where do you want to go? » She then asked.

« Well, I don't want it to be too many people, so obviously not a restaurant. » I started. « And it's cold, so not outside either. » I continued.

« Olivia. Hurry up. » She said, getting impatient but still giggling.

« Alright, alright, Ummm. How about we go to the arcade? I'm pretty sure that Sodo would love going there... seeing the collection of video games he has in his room. » I said.

« Yeah, good idea! » Kelly exclaimed.

' Hey, Sodo! I'm gonna go straight to the point... I've been wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me at the arcade, possibly tomorrow? ' Kelly wrote.

She showed me and I told her it was alright so she sent the message.

« Wait! Let me add something. » I said, grabbing my phone.

' By the way, please don't tell Swiss or Aether. ' I sent.

« Now, we wait for him to answer. Want to make muffins? » Kelly asked.

« Absolutely! » I said, smiling.

I left my phone on the couch and followed Kelly to the kitchen. She took out the muffin mix, and they were going to be vanilla flavored.

As I was mixing, Kelly dropped a candy in the muffin mix. Ah yes... why not eat fucking gummy candies over the muffin mix?! She noticed but didn't tell me. She only told me when the muffins were in the oven.

« By the way. » She said, swallowing another candy. « I dropped a candy in the bowl while you were mixing. » She said mindlessly.

« KELLY! NO! » I exclaimed. « Just because of that, I'm gonna let you eat the muffin that's gonna have the candy in it. » I said.

She groaned before we both bust out laughing for absolutely no reason. While the muffins were baking, Kelly and I went back to the living room. I took the opportunity to check if Sodo answered. I saw a notification from Snapchat on my lock screen. I got super nervous as I unlocked my phone. I opened Snapchat and checked what Sodo's answer was.

...