𝑿𝑽 - 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒚

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

Later that day, someone was knocking at the door. Rain went to get it, and Kelly was just staring at him, trying to contain her excitement as she saw her favorite bassist standing in front of her. I went to see who was at the door and remembered Kelly was coming as I saw her. I smiled widely and walked over to the door.

« OH MY GOD, HEYYY!!! » Kelly exclaimed as she saw me.

She ran towards me and hugged me, literally jumping in my arms, which caused me to stumble back a little bit.

« Long time no seeeee! » She said as I thought the hug was gonna last forever.

« I missed you too. » I said, hugging her back with one arm.

Kelly eventually let go of the hug and smiled at me, the look on her face making it look as if we hadn't seen each other in a whole year. Soon enough, Swiss was walking towards us.

« So that's Kelly! » Swiss said as he looked down at her with a toothy grin.

Kelly was shorter than me, and I was the same height as Sunshine, so Swiss was super tall compared to her. She looked up at him, and her face turned red.

« OH MY GOD, HII! » She exclaimed as she gave him a hug without even asking.

« Swiss, this is Kelly. The most annoying person you'll ever meet! » I joked as Kelly, Swiss, and I laughed together.

Mountain walked in the room, and a look of confusion crossed his face. « Who's that? » He asked.

« I'm Kelly. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mountain! » Kelly said, letting go of Swiss and walking over to Mountain excitedly, holding her hand out for a handshake.

Mountain, still looking confused, gave a handshake to Kelly.

« She's my friend. » I said.

« Uhm, nice to meet you too, Kelly! » Mountain finally said, smiling a little.

Kelly and I went into my room. She had so many things to say, like always. She then suddenly stopped talking and said she got a super good idea. Knowing Kelly, her super good ideas were usually dumb ideas, but they were always fun.

« I just got such a good idea! How about we play a game of truth or dare with the ghouls? » Kelly asked, a look of mischief on her face.

« We could do that. » I said, smiling at her.

« I'm in! » Rain, who had heard us, said as he looked at us with a small smile.

« Alright, let's go in the living room with the others. » Kelly said as she left the room to go into the living room before Rain and I could even get up.

« Who wants to play truth or dare? » Kelly asked the ghouls as Rain and I caught up with her in the living room.

« Good idea! » Aether and Sunshine both exclaimed.

« I wanna play! » Swiss added, looking straight at Kelly.

« Count us in! » Cirrus and Cumulus added.

« Sodo, wanna play too? » Swiss asked as he looked over at his friend.

« I suppose I could. » He said quietly, shrugging his shoulders.

« I'm playing too! » Mountain then said.

« Ooh, that's so exciting. All the ghouls are playing. » Kelly said as a big smile appeared on her face.

Some of us sat on the couch while others were sitting on the floor for the game. I was next to Kelly and Sodo. Sodo could've sat anywhere, yet he still took a seat next to me on the floor. Kelly and Swiss were sitting next to each other, but it wasn't luck at all. Kelly basically asked Swiss to sit next to her, but he said he was already going to sit next to her anyway. I had a feeling those two were gonna flirt with each other for the whole day.

« I wanna start!! » Kelly exclaimed.

« Your friend is so energetic, I already love her! » Sunshine said, smiling.

« Okay... Uhm... Cumulus, truth or dare? » She asked. I was kinda surprised she didn't start with me or Swiss, but oh well.

« Hmh, I think I'll go with truth! » She said, starting off with an easy option.

« Let's see... have you ever stolen something? » She asked.

« Yeah, I stole makeup from Cirrus. » She immediately said, chuckling.

« It was you all along?! » Cirrus exclaimed, causing Cumulus to laugh a little louder.

Cumulus then turned to look at Mountain. « Mountain, truth or dare? » She asked as Mountain looked at her.

« Truth..? » He said, hesitating between truth and dare.

« Would you date your high school or primary school crush today? » She asked, tilting her head to the side.

« Haha! no. » He said before looking at everyone and stopping on Swiss. « Swiss, truth or dare? » He asked.

« Dare! » He said with a toothy grin.

« Pretend the person to your right is your girlfriend and beg them not to leave you. » He said with a smug look on his face, looking like he knew damn well what he was doing.

The person on Swiss's right was Kelly. I tried not to laugh as Swiss started to be super dramatic and begged Kelly to 'not leave him'. Kelly was blushing more and more, and she started to laugh in a flustered way as Swiss did his act. When Swiss finished doing his drama queen, it was his turn to ask truth or dare to someone.

« Let's see... heh.. Sodo, truth or dare? » Swiss asked, raising an eyebrow.

« Dare. » Sodo said with no hesitation, looking for a challenge.

« Kiss the person to your left. » Swiss said as he smirked.

...