𝑳𝑰𝑽 - 𝑮𝒖𝒏𝒔 𝑵' 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

(What is written next is mostly inspired from when I went to see Guns. I was NOT okay 💀)

Soon enough, the special guest, who happened to be Carrie Underwood for some reason, played before Guns. Honestly... she was great! She made some covers from other songs like Ace of Spades by Mötörhead, and sang her own songs as well. I ended up screaming the lyrics of her song "Before he cheats" with Sodo looking at me, wondering if I was okay.

When she was done, Sodo and I talked while the staff set up the stage for GNR. Being the impatient person I am, I kept asking Sodo what time it was and when the concert was supposed to start. In answer to that, he only laughed. I had my phone on me so I could check myself, obviously. Oh, well.

It was supposed to start at 8 PM, but they got on stage 30 minutes late. Surprised? Not really.

As soon as Sodo and I heard the bass intro to It's So Easy, we started screaming. I was just there taking pictures of Duff as he arrived on stage. I then put my phone away and just enjoyed the view that I had right in front of me... Duff. Nah, just kidding, the whole band.

After It's So Easy, they went straight to Bad Obsession before Slash started the intro to Chinese Democracy, which I loved.

As I was screaming the lyrics to Chinese Democracy, Sodo just stood there with a smile and was cheering as he knew no songs from the Chinese democracy album despite me showing him EVERY song on the album. He probably didn't remember them.

After Chinese Democracy, they sang Slither by Velvet Revolver. Axl's voice was nothing like Scott's, but it didn't matter. Right after Slither, Sodo and I looked at each other, knowing exactly what was coming next. Right in front of us, on the stage, stood Slash, who soon started playing the intro to Welcome To The Jungle, followed by Axl, who screamed...

« YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?! »

They continued playing the songs. Hard Skool... Reckless Life... Pretty Tied Up, in which I was screaming the lyrics mindlessly... Double Talkin' Jive... then they sang their new song, Perhaps.

Sodo was visibly unaware that they had released a new song. Once I told him, he looked at me confused.

« They released a new song?! » Sodo said in my ear so I could hear him.

I chuckled and nodded to confirm. He then focused on listening to the song, ending up finding it good. I, on the other hand, was singing along.

After Perhaps, they continued with Rocket Queen. Sodo was side-eyeing me during the part in the recording of the song where Adriana was moaning. Of course, it didn't play live, but Sodo knew it played in the recording, and so did I.

« What? » I asked, amused but wondering why he was looking at me during THAT specific part.

He bit his lower lip and gave me a smug look. He was clearly hinting at something and in the absolute dumbest way possible. I playfully rolled my eyes and nudged him with my elbow, which caused him to chuckle.

After Rocket Queen, they continued with You Could Be Mine... Estranged, during which I was literally ascending as Slash played the guitar... Live And Let Die... and then a song in which Duff was singing, TV Eye. Not wanting to sound mean Duff sounded better than Axl... Oh, well. I'll have to live with it. During the whole song where Duff was singing, my eyes never left him, and Sodo noticed that. He laughed at me. Lovingly, of course.

As the concert went on, Sodo got closer to me and wrapped an arm around me to pull me even closer to him. I wondered why he was doing that until I noticed a drunk looking woman looking at Sodo with a drunken smile. How did they even allow her to have drinks? I noticed that the woman seemed to annoy Sodo, so I decided to switch places with Sodo, which he was grateful for. The woman gave me a dirty look, but I ignored it and continued enjoying the concert with Sodo.

This I Love, Anything Goes, Civil War, Slash's guitar solo, Sweet Child O' Mine with Carrie Underwood... and then came November Rain.

Sodo and I started cheering loudly as soon as we saw Axl sit at his piano. During the whole song, I was on the verge of tears and singing loudly. Especially when the third solo came. Actually, I couldn't hold it in when the third solo came, I shed a few tears for some reason. I was ascending... once again. The whole song was just... so good.

Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain, and finally... Paradise City. With Carrie Underwood again.

As Axl sang the part saying 'where the grass is green and the girls are pretty', Sodo held me close to him and made it obvious that he was calling me a pretty girl as he looked at me while Axl sang.

In the end, they just left without saying anything, which left me rather confused. Duff and Slash were throwing picks in the crowd, and I managed to catch one of Duff's pick, which I kept in my pockets like it was a treasure from the gods. Before leaving, Slash did a handstand, but he fell. Yet his hat stayed on. How the fuck does it even stay on his head?! He probably uses superglue... no, just kidding, he obviously doesn't.

...