𝑿𝑰𝑿 - 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

I was in the bathroom, trying on different outfits for the party, I didn't want to go in the classic ghoul outfit. I found one that I actually really liked, and that fitted the Ghost theme. The outfit went along with the Prequelle mask.

As I got out of the bathroom, I crossed paths with Aether, who, apparently, had the same idea as me. He also put on the Prequelle ghoul mask and seemed amused as he saw me with it as well.

« Well, look at that. What a coincidence! » Aether said, chuckling.

We laughed together until another voice was heard. « Ok, what the hell. Did we all get the same idea or something? » Sodo said from behind us.

We both turned around to see Sodo, also wearing the Prequelle mask. We laughed a bit before heading to the living room to chill before leaving.

« Hey, guys! » Cirrus said as we sat on the couch.

« Hi, Cirrus! » I said, smiling at her as I took a seat right next to her.

« What's with the outfit? » Cirrus asked, more curious than anything.

« We're going to a Halloween party. Without you. » Sodo answered instead of me.

« Man, alright... » Cirrus said, a little taken aback by Sodo's response.

« I'm going to start the car. You two join me outside when you're ready. » Sodo then said as he left the room.

A few minutes later, the two of us joined Sodo outside and all hopped in the car before leaving for the party together. I sat in the passenger seat next to Sodo.

« Remind me, why do I have to sit in the back? » Aether asked as we were on our way there.

« Shut up. » Sodo said.

« Oh, come on, Sodo. Stop telling everyone to shut up. » I said, nudging him playfully, which made him grumble something under his breath.

« It's just because you're slow and that I took the passenger seat before you did. » I then answered Aether's question as I basically laughed at him... in a friendly way.

« Ugh. » Aether groaned.

「At his friend's house」

His friend's house was rather big and was decorated for Halloween. No wonder he was throwing a party at HIS house... just seeing how massive it was. Plus, the backyard as well.

« Looks like we're early. » Sodo said as we went up the front stairs to go knock on the door.

Sodo's friend opened the door after we waited for a few seconds. « Heyy! Sodo, long time no see, dude! Nice to see you again! » His friend exclaimed.

« Nice to see you too, Vincent! » Sodo said as he laughed.

« Oh, come on! Call me Vince! » Vincent exclaimed. « And I suppose they are your friends. » He added as he noticed we were there.

« Err... yup, Aether and Neptune. » Sodo said.

« Pleasure to meet you. » I said, smiling.

« Nice to meet you! » Aether also said.

« Never told me you were friends with a ghoulette. » Vince whispered' in Sodo's ear, with a smirk.

« You're aware I heard that, right? » I said as I frowned at him.

Vince made a face as he heard me and nervously chuckled before letting us in. We were, in fact, early. There was barely anyone here yet, so we had to wait for the others to arrive. As soon as I got in the house, I was greeted by a bunch of girls disguised as angels, demons, and basic but cute stuff like that. There were 6 girls, actually.

« A ghoulette! » I heard one say. « Hello! » One of them said. « That's such a pretty costume! » Another one said. « What's your name? » Another one asked.

They just started to drag me to the living room, and I heard Sodo and Aether laugh as the girls dragged me away.

As we arrived in the living room, I sat on the couch with them. I sat on the couch, and the girls started to introduce themselves.

« Hi, I'm Amy. It's a pleasure to meet you! » Amy said.

« My name's Evie, what's your name? » Evie asked.

« Um, you can call me Neptune. I prefer not to say my real name. » I answered.

« Pretty! My name is Sasha! » Sasha exclaimed.

« I'm Erin! It's a pleasure to meet you, Neptune! » Erin said, smiling.

« My name is Nancy. » Nancy said, also smiling.

« I'm Livia, but call me Liv! » Livia exclaimed. Oh wow, this one sounded like my name.

« Nice to meet you all! » I said, smiling under my mask.

« Are you actually a ghoulette from Ghost? » Erin asked.

« I guess you could say that... » I said.

« That's so cool, oh my god! » Amy exclaimed.

We continued talking together for a long time. Turns out that 4 of them knew Ghost, which was pretty cool. We basically became friends. They often asked about the band and the ghouls. They even asked questions I couldn't really answer.

...