𝑿𝑽𝑰 - 𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

« Go to hell, Swiss. » I said as I started to blush after hearing what his dare for Sodo was.

I was the person on Sodo's left. I honestly didn't understand why Swiss and Aether were joking about me being with Sodo so much, but it was starting to get on my nerves. Why the hell would he want Sodo to give me a kiss when he knows we don't get along? Unless he knew something I didn't...?

« I refuse. » Sodo said, crossing his arms and looking away from me, hiding his red face.

« Party crasher~ » Swiss said as he pointed at me and Sodo and made it as if his two fingers were 'kissing' (PLEASE TELL ME YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN, IT SOUNDS SO WEIRD LMAO).

I became red of embarrassment and groaned as I put my hands over my face.

« Aww, come on, Neptune! » Kelly said, saying my nickname this time, at least.

« No! » I said, looking at Kelly, my face still red.

« Come on, just a little kiss. » Aether said as he started to laugh.

« On the cheek, at least? » Cirrus asked, seeming like she wanted the dare to be done.

« No! » Sodo and I exclaimed at the same time.

I was lowkey starting to feel uncomfortable as everyone was staring at us and begging Sodo to do his dare of kissing me.

« But you have to do it! Everyone else did their dares or said their truths. » Kelly said.

« Ugh. » Sodo groaned before he slowly turned to me.

It was nothing more than a simple kiss on the cheek, but it was enough to make me flustered again. I didn't know what to say. My face was totally red. The ghoulettes and Kelly started teasing me as they saw my reaction. The thing neither Sodo nor I noticed is that Aether had his phone out and was recording us. He caught the moment Sodo kissed me on the cheek on camera. Rain and Mountain were actually surprised Sodo did it.

« Rain, truth or dare. » Sodo said, trying to act like nothing had just happened.

He was clearly blushing as well but pissed off at the same time since he had to do his dare...

« Truth. » Rain said.

« Who do you trust the most in all of us? » He asked, not forcing himself to find a truth to ask.

« Mountain and Cumulus. » Rain said just a few seconds after Sodo asked him the question.

« Neptune, truth or dare? » Rain then asked, looking at me after he had answered his question.

« Umm, truth..? » I said.

« Do you have a crush on someone? » He asked.

It was a basic question, but it was still a good one. Well... in my case, it wasn't a good one since my answer was no.

« Not really. » I immediately answered before turning to look at Cirrus. « Cirrus, truth or dare? » I then asked with a little smirk.

« Dare! » Cirrus confidently said.

« Oh no, Cirrus, you shouldn't have! You're gonna regret this. Neptune has the worst dares! » Kelly said, laughing.

« Eat a spoonful of the spiciest thing we have in the kitchen. » I said.

« WHAT?!? NOO, I HATE SPICY THINGS! » Cirrus complained, probably regretting her choice already.

« You have to do it!! » Swiss exclaimed, laughing.

Cirrus groaned as Aether went to take a spoon and grabbed the spiciest sauce we had in the house. He put some in a spoon and handed it to Cirrus, who stared at the sauce for a few seconds. Just the smell of it was enough to make Cirrus grimace slightly.

« Good luck. » I said with a teasing smirk as I looked at Cirrus.

« Why am I even playing this game? » Cirrus asked herself as she ate it all.

Poor Cirrus reacted as soon as the sauce touched her tongue. Some of us laughed while others were concerned, but Cirrus quickly left to go into the kitchen and drink some water.

« Well, never say dare when it's Neptune. Noted. » Swiss playfully said, chuckling.

« You know Sodo's been looking at you for the past 5 minutes? » Kelly suddenly whispered in my ear.

I got a bit confused and looked over at Sodo, who quickly looked away and acted as if he was annoyed. He had actually been staring... why?

...