𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽 - 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕...

Happy Valentine's Day, guys 😻 Who's single again this year?! (Me 🤞)

「𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗」

After the concert, I went back into the dressing room, wiping my face with a towel as I was sweaty from performing once again. As usual, once we were all ready, we hopped in the tour bus, and before we even knew it, we were at the hotel.

I got in the hotel room before Aurora did and took the opportunity to take a shower before she did. I took my time, washing my body and my hair, and even relaxing before eventually stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around myself.

I heard my phone vibrate as it was on the bathroom counter, and I couldn't help but look what the notification was.

"Sooo... Valentine's Day gift when?"

Of course, it was a text from Sodo. I chuckled at the text and put my phone back on the counter. Maybe a short visit to his hotel room wouldn't hurt.

I dressed up and let my hair dry a little before I took an extra keycard and left the hotel room, Aurora arriving just as I left. I made my way towards Sodo's hotel room, and as I arrived, I noticed the door wasn't closed all the way. I raised an eyebrow and pushed the door open, Sodo smiling as he saw me come in. Closing the door behind myself, I chuckled at the sight of him just sitting on the large bed and seeming all happy to see me with that big smile of his.

« Why are you so eager to get a Valentine's Day gift? » I asked with amusement, sitting beside him.

He smirked. « Because you seem like the kind of girl to give her man the best gift for this special day. » Sodo told me as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap, his eyes filled with desire.

« Do I? » I said, getting comfortable on his lap, my arms making their way around his neck.

There was a moment of silence before Sodo spoke up in a hushed tone. « Please, please, please, let me have you... just for tonight... » He said in a husky voice, holding me even closer to his warm body.

« In a hotel? Are you serious? » I asked him, unsure.

He nodded, and his smile just became wider. « Yes. » Sodo answered, leaning back, the two of us ending up lying on the bed together.

« What about Swiss? What if he walks in on us? » I asked, raising an eyebrow.

« Don't worry, I got the extra key. He won't be able to come in. Alright, come on, you ask too many questions! » Sodo said with the biggest grin on his face as he pushed me off of him so that I lay next to him.

I chuckled. « Well, I'm sorry, Mr. fire ghoul. » I said as I sat up, running my hand through my still wet hair.

I only had time to glance at him, and Sodo quite literally pounced on me, an involuntary yelp coming out of my mouth. Sodo grinned as he looked down at me, pinning me down with his arms, his eyes filled with lust.

« You know, I really think you should tell me bef- »

Not letting me finish my sentence, Sodo's lips crashed on mine, his tongue parting my lips, and exploring every corner of my mouth. My eyes widened for a second before I eventually closed them and kissed Sodo back. Feeling his hardened member pressing against my thigh, I couldn't stop the blush from painting my face red. I soon heard Sodo chuckle as he briefly pulled away from the heated kiss.

« Does it bother you? » He asked in amusement, seeing my red face.

An amused smirk made its way on my face. « Not really. » I said quietly, pulling on the collar of his shirt to get him closer to me again.

Sodo noticed my move and did not hesitate to press his lips against mine once again. His right hand slowly trailed upward, and he rested it on my cheek, his thumb caressing it gently.

With a sudden rush of energy, I switched our positions, rolling us over so that I was now on top of him. Sodo was caught off-guard by this sudden move, but a mischievous smirk soon made its way on his face.

« Well damn... fine, I'll let you be on top for once... just for today... » Sodo told me as he let his hands roam downwards, reaching the button of my pants.

A victorious smile plastered on my face, my hands worked on his shirt, unbuttoning the buttons as I trailed kisses down his neck. Sodo wrapped his right arm around me as he groaned rather loudly, giving me more access to his neck.

« Ugh... I hope you're aware of the things you're making me feel right now... » He muttered, his member straining against his underwear, begging for release.

« And I like doing that. » I said with a smirk, pulling off his shirt and tossing it aside before my hands started to work on his pants as my eyes mostly focused on the bulge on his jeans.

...
(Lmfao, this isn't the first time. Sorry again for stopping here, guys 🤗)